Ok Folks I M Off For 3 Months From Now On

2071 views 51 replies
Reply to Topic
BoRnFl_iRt

Age: 45
Total Posts: 7873
Points: 0

Location:
Islamabad, Pakistan
Hellooo JBIANZ I M Going On My Business Trip To U.S.A Tomorrow & Wont B Able To Come Online On JB from Now Till Next 3 Months ..

I Hope U All Can Manage Till Then In My Absence ..

Ayesha U Carry On posting Without Me Now. NO One Will Bug U Except Me LoLzzz


Mishall U TOO Do The Same ..

HH U Can Call Basit Any Time

Basit U Take A Good Care Of Ur HH

Franky My Partner .. I'll B Back SooN

Queeen AUNTY .. Dont Get Bored Without Me

DoLLy.. U R One For Me U R Mine Forever..

PARI .. I WIsh U All The Best For Future..

ShahenShah.. Bro Might Come To Canada Too Will Get Ya There

Fragi.. Plzz Do Come Online JB Needs Ya

MYSTi .. Plzzz Come Back I Beg Ya ..

Bitooo U R Berry NATY BoY .. Love U ..

ASIAN .. Attitude HaaaaN .. ;)

WOL .. Sir Ajaaoonga Fiker NOt Tey Ziker NoT Ok

Shery .. I Wish I Cud Come See U Soon ..

SALL.. TweeeTy PHAPPEY KUTTANI .. Tera Ilaaj Keroonga Aa Ker LoLzz ..

DOC .. Cafe Ka Khyaal Rekhna Regular Customer Ja Raha Hai..

RAPUNZEL.. MAY GOD B WITH U & I'LL Pray For U MOM INSHALLAH..

In Short U All Will Miss Me I Know..
But I Will B Very Bussy To Miss All Of U LoLzz

J/K

So I Think This Is It .. GOODBYE...

All Of U Take Care Of Each Other & Always Keep Smiling ..

Fe Aman <(__|__)|

<(__|__)| Hafiz

Urzzzz

KinG

AdiL .......
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Ashii says

tameeeez da ghataaaaa

kam se kam jaane se pehle to aise nahi bolte
dekh lein ge,, aap k wapis aane tak hum pata nahi kahan ho



see yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Allah Hafiz







dukh bahre din beete re bhaiyyaaaa
ab sukh aayo rey
Posted 03 Feb 2006

yaar take with me ya..lolz
ill help u in bringing the xray machine to pak..
doing this would definately be an acheivement by you


have a safe journey
Frankenstein
Posted 03 Feb 2006

Mishall says
have a safe journey
Posted 03 Feb 2006

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall
Posted 03 Feb 2006

have a nice journey
Posted 03 Feb 2006

LiL_DollY says
usa huh

come see me 2
Posted 03 Feb 2006


chala gaya












wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lagta hai bahar aa gaye hai


waissay Bf america koi PIND nahin hai jahan say aap online na a saktay ho





ok
i will try my best for miss u
(halankay kay koi chance nahin hai)

take very good care of urself
GOD bless u always
Posted 04 Feb 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
Posted 04 Feb 2006

LiL_DollY says
Some part of me wants to cry
another part of me is hopeful
a small part of me
doesnt want to be too hopeful

miserable!
Posted 05 Feb 2006

Desi_MC says
lol

hey make sure u visit 42nd street NY
thas the best place...
Posted 05 Feb 2006

bf ka naam visiters list main hai aaj ki date main
teen mahinay guzar gaye kiya
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall says
Frankenstein said:

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall


i didnt cheat you.. that was all i gotta say FRANKY
Posted 06 Feb 2006

QUEEN VICTORIA said:

bf ka naam visiters list main hai aaj ki date main
teen mahinay guzar gaye kiya



na they havent started yet..lolz
Posted 06 Feb 2006

~CHANDNI~ says
3 din may usa say wappis waoo bary speed hay
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall


i didnt cheat you.. that was all i gotta say FRANKY


iknoeiknoe
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Ashii says
akele na jaaaaaannnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
humein chor karrrrrr tummmmmmmm
tumhare binnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hummmmmmmm


kitne maze karein ge
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall says
Frankenstein said:

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall


i didnt cheat you.. that was all i gotta say FRANKY


iknoeiknoe


than wat was the point in asking ?
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Bf aaj bhi online tha na
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall says
lolzz.. was he ?? Oh GOd...
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall


i didnt cheat you.. that was all i gotta say FRANKY


iknoeiknoe


than wat was the point in asking ?


well actually i was trying to be sarcastic..well anyways
let it go
Posted 06 Feb 2006

Mishall said:

lolzz.. was he ?? Oh GOd...



i caught him twice today..but im wonderin that he had to leave for america yesterday night..thats what he told us..we have no other sources of info..lolz
i think ill have to call him to solve the mystery
Posted 06 Feb 2006

BF is mystery
Posted 06 Feb 2006

LiL_DollY says
no he aint^
Posted 07 Feb 2006

he is not a mystery but he certainly have created one..lolz
Posted 07 Feb 2006

BF mistary hai
Posted 07 Feb 2006

SupidGuy says



QUEEN VICTORIA said:

BF mistary hai




Mistiri (Plumber) hai???????????


Jaan Ke tootay.......wish you all the best ...
The Shair Specially dedicated to you @ BF......

tum mere paas hote ho gouya.
jab koi nahi dosra nahi hota......




Kisses, Hugs, Jhappi, Puppy Chumma.........











Posted 07 Feb 2006

Mishall says
Frankenstein said:

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

Mishall said:

Frankenstein said:

u should ve come up with something else rather cheating me..lolz@mishall


i didnt cheat you.. that was all i gotta say FRANKY


iknoeiknoe


than wat was the point in asking ?


well actually i was trying to be sarcastic..well anyways
let it go


nice sarcasim ...
better go next time ..
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Mishall says
Frankenstein said:

Mishall said:

lolzz.. was he ?? Oh GOd...



i caught him twice today..but im wonderin that he had to leave for america yesterday night..thats what he told us..we have no other sources of info..lolz
i think ill have to call him to solve the mystery


lolzzz.. i know wats the whole story iss .. he pm me..
Posted 07 Feb 2006

why dont u pm me then..lolz
Posted 07 Feb 2006

SupidGuy said:


QUEEN VICTORIA said:

BF mistary hai



Mistiri (Plumber) hai???????????
Jaan Ke tootay.......wish you all the best ...
The Shair Specially dedicated to you @ BF......tum mere paas hote ho gouya.
jab koi nahi dosra nahi hota......
Kisses, Hugs, Jhappi, Puppy Chumma.........



do u work in employment xchange..lolz
it seems like u need some plumbers for dubai..lolz
im willing to go..lolz..yaar whats the scene bf has left or not..im still waiting for ur phone the one u had to do on previous sunday...
Posted 07 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic