Memorize the holy Quran by Skype

149 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
riwaqalazhar

Total Posts: 0

Memorize the holy Quran by Skype with your loved ones and friends to become closer with them. This is a free service that allows you to connect with people all over the world. The service allows you to meet new people and enjoy yourself with them. The main objective of this application is to let you connect with other people. This means that you will be able to communicate and stay close with the people you are in touch with. If you want to become closer with people, then this is the way to do it.

You can even make new friends from all over the world.
If you want to learn the Holy Quran memorization, then you can go online and visit the website of the app. The website gives information regarding the memorization of the Holy Quran. It gives a detailed description of the Quran and gives information about how you can memorize it. This is one of the best ways to memorize the Holy Quran.

What do you think are the most important qualities of an online Quran reciter?

The most important thing in a Quran reciter is that they have a good voice and a high-quality microphone. The quality of the recording matters, too. A lot of people try to copy what other people have said, but they don't understand the language. If you can speak the language, and you can read from a traditional book, it's easier for your brain to take it all in.

What do you think is the best method of learning Arabic?

I would suggest that you learn to speak the language from the Quran. It's not easy, but you have to be patient with yourself. There's a lot of study that goes into it. It's a beautiful language, and you can learn about Allah and how He is in everything.
How did you get into online Quran recitation?I used to be on Facebook a lot when I was younger. I was really into music and performing arts. I wanted to sing on YouTube. So I made a channel with the name of "Qalb Al-Quran" (meaning the heart of Quran). I started posting videos and making them a bit more professional. A friend told me about an online Quran class that was free. He said I should sign up, and that's how I started online quran recitation.

What was your first reaction when you started learning online Quran recitation?

I didn't know what I was doing, but I thought it would be easy. But then I realized that the learning curve was very steep.
What's the difference between reading the Quran in English and listening to it on tape?The difference is that when you read the Quran it's a lot like looking at a painting. When you listen to it, it's like you're seeing it in front of you. There are some beautiful words, but when you read the Quran you can actually read them.
Can you explain why listening to the Quran is more difficult than reading it?Because if you have a language barrier it takes you longer to understand what the Quran says. I know some people who say it takes them a lot longer to read the Quran when they listen to it. They think they know what it says, but when they read it they have to look at it again, and look up words or try to remember what they heard.

In conclusion, I want to say that, in the beginning, I was not very enthusiastic about the idea of getting a certification in quran tafseer classes. The reason was simple, I never thought I would need it. I just wanted to become more knowledgeable about Islam, and Tafseer seemed like a long way off from that. However, as time went by, I began to understand the importance of it. The reason why was because it made me realize how much I do not know about Islam. While I am sure there are some things that I can learn from books alone, it’s the interactive aspect of class that makes it a lot more effective. With online classes, I can always study whenever I have the time, and I can do so without having to worry about the time of day. If you are serious about studying Islam

Posted 03 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic