European Qualifiers for 2022 World Cup

556 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

The European Qualifiers have now concluded, with 13 nations having clinched spots at the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.To get more news about Bdlive, you can visit bdlive.vn official website.

The group stage was first to end on 16 November, as ten teams won their groups to secure World Cup qualification: Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Serbia, Spain and Switzerland.Europe's remaining three World Cup berths were then determined via the play-offs. Wales grabbed the last of them in a play-off final with Ukraine on 5 June, after Portugal and Poland had won their own play-off deciders.

The World Cup draw took place in Doha in April for the tournament that runs from 21 November to 18 December in Qatar?. UEFA invited the Qatar national team – the reigning champions of Asia – to prepare for the 2022 World Cup. Qatar joined Group A along with Portugal, Serbia, Republic of Ireland, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan and played their 'home' matches in Europe in order to allow short travel times for their opponents.

As the next World Cup host nation, Qatar are automatically in the tournament, meaning their results did not count towards qualification. Below is the full rundown of results for Group A following UEFA's invitation.

FIFA World Cup Draw 2022 highlights: The United States will face England and Iran in Group B at the World Cup finals while Spain will take on Germany in a clash of former winners in Group E. Holders France will meet Denmark and Tunisia in Group D while the tournament will kick off on Nov. 21 with hosts Qatar playing Ecuador.

For the U.S., the draw pits them against their former colonial rulers England and the Iranians, a country they have had long-running political disputes with. Group G was one of the toughest, pitting five-times World Cup winners Brazil against Serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon.

Posted 12 Jul 2022

AlexGreen says
Thank you for reminding us about the main events in the world of football. Yes, I try to follow it, but it doesn't always work out on time. I was told a good option how to always be aware of important facts. Here is an overview of the bookmaker that is most suitable for football - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/11-parimatch/mobilnaya-versiya I will be using this as a smartphone app so that I always have access to info and rates at hand.
Posted 18 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic