Anne Curtis is today’s modern woman in latest fashion collab

128 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
maisieau

Total Posts: 0

THERE’S no need for multiple outfit changes for a busy yet exhilirating day ahead: early brunch with friends, important meetings and date night by the sea
or in the Metro. Plains and Prints presents a dainty yet striking collection as
they stay true to their reputation of only the best ready-to-wear pieces for
modern women.
Inspired by good music, warm sunny days and wanderlust, nothing screams Plains and Prints louder than Rosanna Ocampo’s designs with the collaboration
successfully revealed in a media launch recently at 1120 House Makati.
The event was graced by noted personalities with a high sense of fashion and style, among them, Anne Curtis, Solenn Heussaff, Alexandra Rocha Araneta, Kelly
Misa Fernandez and beauty queen turned news anchor Emma Tiglao.
Anne was resplendent in a cool green dress with an asymmetrical skirt softened with fringes on the helm and embroidered details on the waist and
straps.
“My inspiration revolves around color, prints and textures. I love more is more,” shared Rosanna.
Schooled and trained in one of the top global fashion schools, Istituto Marangoni in Milan, Rosanna took it upon herself to create ensembles that
empower girl bosses to do what they do best, all the while looking feminine,
flirty and sensual.
“When I was asked to do this collab, I just wanted it to be a continuous process of what I already normally do,” Rosanna continued. “I think that when
you reach a certain age, you’re already so confident in your own skin to wear a
lot of colors and all these details, which means you already know who you
are.”
The Plains and Prints x Rosanna Ocampo Collection features 11 pieces, consisting of 3 tops, 4 dresses, 3 co-ords and one bottom – all of which are so
distinctive of the designer’s mood and personality. The color palette reminds
one of a relaxing day at the beach as it highlights tones reminiscent of the
tropical colors commonly seen in the streets of Havana, Cuba. For more formal
events, the collection also includes pieces of neutral tones. Intricate
embroidery details, geometric prints and asymmetrical cuts blur the lines
between relaxed and conventional, making it easy to transition from one occasion
to another.
“This collab makes sense. It just feels right. Rosanna’s designs are so in synch with our brand and our mission. I’m excited to introduce the collection to
our discerning patrons,” mused Roxanne Farillas, Plains and Prints owner.
With a wide range of colors, textures and prints, every type of woman will certainly be able to find a piece that feels like it’s been tailor-fit for
her.Read more at:long sleeve formal dresses | pink formal dresses
Posted 14 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic