What blog, book or newspaper do you read everyday?

439 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
oliviabacker

Total Posts: 0

What blog, book or newspaper do you read everyday?
Posted 16 Jul 2022

Most of the day I read most posts through the few blogs I subscribe to or through the Recommended section on my Pocket App. But I guess I have some recommendation for you here. Check out this amazing blog headway https://headway.media/  I respect the most. You see, it is full of amazing eye-opening insights and both meaningful and entertaining information I have ever come across. So, nevertheless it is up to you to decide
Posted 16 Jul 2022

freestown7 says
I can’t remember where I read it, or when, or even who wrote it.But, it was a blog post that told me it was ok (and very necessary) to fire a client.At the time, I was taking on any and every offer to write I could possibly get. I loved the process, and I enjoyed the money and the freedom it gave me to live my life.Until.One client had way too many demands. She was NEVER satisfied with my work, ALWAYS asked for MULTIPLE re-writes (not just corrections, TOTAL re-writes). Her demands ended up costing me HOURS of sleep lost, the destruction of two other business relationships (because I kept having to please her instead of doing other promised work), and the weakening of my family relationships (because I was working way too much each day). 
Posted 18 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic