promotion in social networks tik tok instagram

997 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

Hi all, I noticed that more and more people appear in social networks with a large number of subscribers and decided why I should not try, but I do not know where to start? 
Posted 16 Jul 2022

jekson says
Content, I think the most important thing to hook people so they start watching you is content and feed, of course immediately you will not get a million likes and subscribers, but I know it's real, I know that you can definitely try to promote your social network by buying here https://soclikes.com/buy-instagram-followers likes, so users will pay attention to you.
Posted 16 Jul 2022

maksbeb15 says
The growth of requests for business promotion in TikTok in our agency is growing at the speed of a space rocket. Customers are bored with Instagram getting either stable efficiency or unrecoverable promotion costs. Bloggers and speakers at marketing conferences so often "trumpet" the fact that TikTok has many people over 30, giving examples of successful accounts of doctors, lawyers and businessmen, that the audience believed in the "happy future of business with TikTok".
Posted 18 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic