Brief introduction of CR2032 20mm Battery Holder

400 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
pinkledstone

Total Posts: 0

Thru Hole Mount (THM) & Surface Mount (SMT) available for 20X3.2mm cells.
This CR2032 20mm Battery Holder is manufactured from PA66 94-V0 materials. Contacts made of high quality brass to assure reliable connections and allow contact resistance. Lightweight and rugged, these coin cell holders offer uniquely designed notched battery slot that assures quick and easy insertion and replacement of all major battery manufacturers’ lithium coin cells.
This 20mm Battery Holder can be make to 3.0v battery output
The opposite side is the same as the picture shown.
The perfect external power source for electronic DIY.
Holds 1 × CR2032batteries
Easy install, convenient to use.
High-quality PA66 94-V0material.
The perfect external power source for single-chip microcomputer system, Arduino system, 2WD mobile robot, track-seeking car, RP5 tracked vehicle.
Posted 21 Jul 2022

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.  https://wv.123movies-official.net/
Posted 25 Jul 2022

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!ThanksStopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.  https://goojara.rs/
Posted 25 Jul 2022

I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.  https://dopebox.it/
Posted 25 Jul 2022

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!  https://soap2day.re/
Posted 25 Jul 2022

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks.Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.  https://watch-free.tv/
Posted 25 Jul 2022

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.  digital design agency
Posted 06 Aug 2022

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.  brochure designing
Posted 06 Aug 2022

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..  graphic designers london
Posted 06 Aug 2022

Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.  web design agency london
Posted 06 Aug 2022

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.  flyer design
Posted 06 Aug 2022

I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.     Aquamarin
Posted 17 Aug 2022

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks  gambio shop
Posted 18 Aug 2022

I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.    hanftropfen
Posted 18 Aug 2022

Reply to Topic