In retro style ...Let's talk about games?

358 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
crysmile

Total Posts: 0

Let's talk about games with a retro atmosphere. About old games on the first consoles and arcade machines. Video games that immerse us in the relevant era. What games did you like to play?
Posted 25 Jul 2022

pixie2 says
I'm already used to them and I don't want to repeat this experience again. Old games usually use rather slow processors. Also, many retro games can only run on certain outdated consoles. 
Posted 25 Jul 2022

Oh, cool topic. I remember my youth when I used to run after school to play those arcade games. I would definitely pick Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - you wander around town beating up bad guys. And the cool thing about it was that you could play in teams of up to 4 people. Now I sometimes get my friends together to play it on Pandora Box Arcade, it's a home Arcade Console with retro games. Yes, there are already games more interesting and colorful, but only games from my childhood can create such an atmosphere. 
Posted 25 Jul 2022

Discover the amazing 2D game cookie clicker online browser. Diverse graphics with interesting gameplay will be an interesting suggestion for you right here. What do you think about this game????
Posted 27 Jul 2022

Reply to Topic