Can I define SLA for software projects and not just Jira service management projects

265 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
tagdeaxuop

Total Posts: 0

Is there a way to setup SLA's on Jira software projects (cloud) or this is supported for service management projects.
Posted 25 Aug 2022

I don't know why you need to set up SLAs for Jira software projects since it has different purpose. Our small telecom company employees find it convenient to use SLA in different time zones with different operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux) because these systems are automatically tested via https://www.zaptest.com/ui-testing-automation and can get a quicker response to the existing problem. I like that on Jira Service Management, and you can select an SLA timer metric and specify the user groups that will see it.
Posted 25 Aug 2022

I don't know why you need to set up SLAs for Jira software projects since it has different purpose. Our small telecom company employees find it convenient to use SLA in different time zones with different operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux) because these systems are automatically tested via td https://www.zaptest.com/ui-testing-automation and can get a quicker response to the existing problem. I like that on Jira Service Management, and you can select an SLA timer metric and specify the user groups that will see it.
Posted 25 Aug 2022

bredjoy12 says
Bluemen 100 mg is manufactured by rsm enterprises.This medicine is available in the market for treating erectile dysfunction in males.These blue pills acts as magic in this problem.You should take only a single dosage in the duration of 24 hours not more than that.Avoid double dosage at any cost as it may lead to severe results.As we know ed can be caused by both physical and psychological problems.So that salt increases the blood flow to the genital organ of the male and makes the intercourse more satisfactory.Keep it away from the moisture.Avoid heavy meals before the intake of this medicine.If you are taking any nitrates then you must not take it.
Posted 27 Aug 2022

Reply to Topic