How To Change Netgear Router Default Password?

180 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
elenacollins

Total Posts: 196

All the routers are configured with a default setting, username and password when you purchase it. These credentials are mentioned in the router manual you must have received with the router. The username and password are also mentioned at the back of the router on a sticker. But you should and need to change these credentials for security reasons. Here we will see how to change Netgear default router password. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to reset default password:
? First, open a web browser and click on the address bar. Then enter the default IP address mentioned above. Click on he enter button.
? The log in window of the router will appear. Enter the username and password of the router.
? If you did not change the credentials, the username and password is admin. If you did, then enter the current credentials.
? Now, click on the advance icon and then select administration option. You will see the set passwordoption, click on that and enter the old password.
? You will be required to create a new password and then enter it twice.
? Click on password recovery option, in case you forget your password.
Posted 08 Sep 2022

seomaster says
I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Satta king
Posted 15 Sep 2022

seomaster says
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Copen Grand Brochure
Posted 16 Sep 2022

seomaster says
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: sell my house fast phoenix
Posted 17 Sep 2022

seomaster says
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: bitcoin smarter
Posted 21 Sep 2022

seomaster says
On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. www.streameast.live
Posted 23 Sep 2022

seomaster says
This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: flooring wholesale
Posted 16 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic