y grls always top in Exams ??????

1902 views 53 replies
Reply to Topic
simple_si_life

Total Posts: 211

hello every 1! Assalam-o-Alekum!
hope every 1 is fine there me fine too. i m a new member of JB Forums. here is a new topic. tell me y always grls top in exams??????
Posted 23 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
simple_si_life said:

hope every 1 is fine there me fine too. i m a new member of JB Forums. here is a new topic. tell me y always grls top in exams??????

girls don;t always top in exams...get u'r facts right
Posted 23 Feb 2006

maryam. says
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i think he/she has them straight baz :D

it's because girls are just a hundred times better than guys. we're smarter, we're prettier, and we smell better.
baz don't be so reluctant to admit it.
it's time to face the facts bud :D it's ok koi baat nahi.
Posted 24 Feb 2006

look who is talking
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
OOOOOH
great comeback shahrukh!
i'll be sure to use that sometime
right.
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i think he/she has them straight baz :D

facts baby facts...show me statistics...i don;t believe in everythig i hear untill i see proof
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

it's because girls are just a hundred times better than guys. we're smarter, we're prettier, and we smell better.

having said that...always remember woman was created from man...there's a man in every woman...man...is always superior (this is a fact which i can prove too)
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
statistics shmatistics!
who has time for those!
TRUST ME!
i know these things
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

statistics shmatistics!
who has time for those!
TRUST ME!
i know these things

i rather trust Quran and God more then u
all rasool were men...NOT woman..why? think baby think...man is superior
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
Bazigaar said:

maryam. said:

having said that...always remember woman was created from man...there's a man in every woman...man...is always superior (this is a fact which i can prove too)

OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!
:O :O

WE'RE NO LONGER FRIENDS SAMEER MALIK!
MAN IS SUPERIOR TO WOMAN?!!?!??!!?!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
Bazigaar said:

maryam. said:

statistics shmatistics!
who has time for those!
TRUST ME!
i know these things

ASTRAGFULLAH!
SHUT YOUR FACE!
Posted 24 Feb 2006

NO SONGS TODAY
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

Bazigaar said:

maryam. said:

statistics shmatistics!
who has time for those!
TRUST ME!
i know these things

ASTRAGFULLAH!
SHUT YOUR FACE!

dat's what gals say when they have no answer told ya...men r superior
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
and we r still friends maryam malik
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says

meri nazron se door chale jao
we're no longer friends sameer malik
you'll no longer be baz to me.
just sameer malik
mr. malik for that matter.
uff
i can't believe you said that
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
i am already away from u;r nazraan
and no matter what u say
we r still friends
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
no we aren't
not anymore m ister.
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
listen to u;r heart
Posted 24 Feb 2006

simple_si_life said:

papers chori karti hain girls
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
Bazigaar said:

listen to u;r heart

I HAVE NO HEART!
Posted 24 Feb 2006

go to doctor
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

Bazigaar said:

listen to u;r heart

I HAVE NO HEART!

dat's ok
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Doctor Sam says
simple_si_life said:

lekin mere college main aik lardkay ne top kiya hey...
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Doctor Sam says
shahrukh khan said:

simple_si_life said:

papers chori karti hain girls

so u mean jo top karta hey wo papers chori karta hey,
Posted 24 Feb 2006

SohniKuddi says
Wow Bazigaar, you’ve sunk to such a low level, your perception of women? Right now you’ve proved yourself by far inferior than that. Seriously I USED to think you were decent. Come on, where does islam encourage the ridiculing of women? Either you’ve misinterpreted or ur just plain ignorant. There aint no point in explaining to you…so for guys out there

A woman was made from a man?….thousands of men are made from a woman everyday and if it weren’t for women you won’t be. Woman was not created from below his feet showing shes inferior, she was not created from above his head but from his ribs showing equality.

Just because a woman is not permitted to lead, does not mean that she’s inferior, The prophet (SAW) was blessed with a daughter, if women were that cursed why did the holy prophet (SAW) have daughter? And she was cherished.
All the “Great male leaders” out there, a woman risked her life so they can exist, she nurtured them she put his needs before her own.

Aghar Aurat inti ghattiya he, to jannat tumhari ammi ke kadmon mein kiyun he? Tumhari abbu he kadmoin mein honi chahiye, would you ridicule Jannat?

There is more Thawaab in raising a daughter than there for a son, a man who raises 3 daughters the correct Islamic way receives paradise.

A woman must cover her body in islam because shes a pearl and a pearl you would hide form the world, the same way a woman must hide her beauty and preserve it from the world. Women are mothers they are sisters, your mum is a woman and so are your sisters, are they inferior? Don’t underestimate what a woman is worth 2 u a woman went through pain and gave birth 2 u. and the list goes on.

It’s typical for all you guys to just listen and laugh at such a dim statement.

as for you Bazigaar...no comment
Posted 24 Feb 2006

maryam. says
mah bad.
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
SohniKuddi said:

Wow Bazigaar, you’ve sunk to such a low level, your perception of women?

as for you Bazigaar...no comment

i never encourage gender warsa nor am i interested in one..my comments were more like a joke and were for maryam only as u could see i was specifically talking to her not giving my response to the original topic, i was teasing maryam cuz she is my friend...so for you...know more bout me before u give remarks bout me...

ohh and..no comments
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
maryam. said:

sohni: agreed.

ha.
as smart and as clever you try to be mr. sameer malik, i would have never expected anything of that lowly sort to come out from your mouth.

not only do you sound ridiculous and ignorant, but you've insulted females everywhere.
how does it feel to offend not only us, but your wife, your mother, and your sister?

even though i was joking with u maryam - which many members know i joke around... u'r proved u have no sense of humor nor do u understand me at all...in nmany of my earlier posts i have said men and women r different and yet equal...but anyways...since u guys don;t like me joking around...so fine with me...i'm ignorant and whatever i am...leave me alone...never talk to me again now...
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Bazigaar says
SohniKuddi said:

Aghar Aurat inti ghattiya he

don't be putting words in mty mouth...this is what u think...i don;t think that nor did i said women were ghattiya
Posted 24 Feb 2006

Reply to Topic