How to find a good and safe service?

231 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Nekita

Total Posts: 51

?Please help me. I need to use a secure service, but at the moment it's very difficult to find a really reliable service. Maybe you can give me some advice?
Posted 22 Sep 2022

Nandroid says
Yes, security in any field is the most important thing that can be and it is very difficult to find a secure service that will provide quality and proven services.  A good file hosting service is itmagic. In all the time I have used it, the biggest plus is that they also provide IT security services. This ensures that your data remains protected from any kind of theft of data from the system. Their team makes sure that all the sensitive data you own is protected and securely encrypted. This includes but is not limited to intellectual property, internal business data, personal customer data, PII (personally identifiable information), government and industry information, health information, etc.
Posted 22 Sep 2022

Zastavka says
Thank you very much, really very useful and informative information. I have been looking for answers to my questions for a long time and I will be able to find them on the site you recommended. These are truly true professionals of their craft. 
Posted 22 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic