Majajan

4393 views 71 replies
Reply to Topic
taify

Total Posts: 346

The film is releasing on "17th March".The hype is huge.It was spposed to hit the theatre on 3rd March but is AGAIN postponed to 17th March.
Hope it will be success!

Posted 28 Feb 2006

MR NICE says
Why start another thread and the news about the new release date of Majajan is already posted.
Posted 28 Feb 2006

taify says
I believe that the date there was wrong
Posted 01 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
The film was intially to released on the 3rd and then there was the call for the nationwide strike. Later on in that thread I have given the 17th as release date.
Posted 01 Mar 2006

yoyo says
well the film is having some technical problems right now so there is a chance of another delay.
Posted 02 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
yoyo where have read about Majajan having technical problems.

Saima is going to have a press conference very soon where probably everything will be resolved. I can't see the film getting postponed again.

Film star Saima will hold a press conference regarding the release of her film Majajan. She will reveal the reasons that made her delay her film’s release.

The film will be the first jewel in Saima's crown as a producer. She is also playing the lead role. And you know the film is directed by none other than her godfather in the film industry, Syed Noor.
Posted 02 Mar 2006

golimaro2 says
there is too much gossip about this film but nothing is confirmed yet changing again n again release date thats a very unprofessiomal behaviour
Posted 03 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
Saima is to hold a press conference today with the rest of the cast and she will be giving more details about Majajan and the final confirmed release date which should be the 17th March.

The publicity manager which has been hired by Saima is the same person who did the publicity for YDAKH, KTSIPH and KTSK.

Can someone tell me how good is the publicity campaign in Pakistan.
Posted 06 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
According to todays press conference Majajan will know be releasing on the 24th March and not on the 17th as before.

Can't understand the delay again.
Posted 07 Mar 2006

its a pakistani film after all how can u expect it to be release on time?
Posted 07 Mar 2006

golimaro2 says
well ydakh ktsiph n ktsk publicity was done by faizyab sidiqui all these filns publicity was hilarious specially ktsiph n ktsk.hope majajan will b given same hype    
Posted 08 Mar 2006

yoyo says
Finally the brainchild of Syed Noor "Majajan" will be screened on March 24. Director announced this at a ceremony held at local hotel where people from all walks of life were also present. Mr Noor said on the occasion that his upcoming project was delayed due to a number of reasons. Saima, producer and heroin of the movie, on the occasion told The Nation that there was movies galore around but Majajen is one which carried quality work, good theme and excellent music which all are bound to be trend setter for the movies to come.
Posted 08 Mar 2006

aanizdabst says
how many times are the going to change the dating for the film why dfont the decide to relse the film wen eve1 alive now are dead in couple of years time/..!!!
Posted 08 Mar 2006

STANDARD says
I think they must think before telling release date.
Posted 08 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
Agree with you standard and it is not the first time. In recent times it has happened with virtually all the big releases.
Posted 09 Mar 2006

aanizdabst says
and nearly all the big realses turned out to be big close down!!!!!
Posted 09 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
aanizdabst you can't say the same for Salakhain, KTSIPH and KTSK.
Posted 10 Mar 2006

well few days back dhoom television showed the clips from the movie and iam sorry to say that i was badly disappointed there is nothing new for shaan he was in same big MONCH come on cant u show him with light beard whats the point in showing him like an abnoxious creature his acting was so loud and he was screaming like mads inspite of acting i mean whats the point in investing so much money and then again coming out with same old sh*tt wid new story line,shan was doing a romantic hero and trust me from his looks he was more of a gujjar badmash rather than a romantic hero,feel sorry for syed noor basically his creativity is finished and hez jus making money along with shan
Posted 13 Mar 2006

aanizdabst says
by close down i mean i lose intrest in the film wen its finally hits the cinemas. they make u wait for soo long that theres a s=tage u say to ur self thats it jab aai gi tab deekhey ge theres nno point for getting excited wen u hear its relsin on this day wen they just suddenly chane the date and dragg itt for good few years wen the intrest is finally woosshhh off... do u get it or still a bit lost between the succes or the close down!!!!
Posted 14 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
Charizmatic, Majajan is a Punjabi film which has been set in rural Punjab. Shaan is playing role of a wadera who is married but then falls in love with Saima who is a singer.

Chaizmatic you must have seen numerous Pakistani dramas and films with landlords and what sort image of them is shown. So what do expect. This film is not Heer Ranjha.

I might be wrong and for that just wait and watch the film Charizmatic.
Posted 15 Mar 2006

STANDARD says
syed noor is a failure director in urdu movies..that's why he has shifted in punjabi movies.
he professionally is a bad attitude with films..in almost more than 40 movies directed in 12 years career..on the other hand ..javaid sheikh who's career in direction is same with syed noor only 7 or 8 movies directed..and he is very successful and poplular in all pakistani viewer.
Posted 15 Mar 2006

well atleast i dont like him at all the biggest problem with him is that he dont want to upgrade himself with the changing trends of cinema like we have an example of yash chopra ffrom india he made silsila in early 80's but then he made dil tu pagal hai and veer zara recently and all three movies r different thier scripts thier execution thier treatment every thing we have another example from hollywood where speilberg made jurassic park ok fine it was a hit at the time but after that he made quite a few different films with different style like minurity report and war of the world and that is where syed noor sucks big time hez still in 70's and 80's cinema i fel sorry for him
Posted 16 Mar 2006

yoyo says
shaans image demands that because its his role in the film, its based on bulle shah.
Posted 16 Mar 2006

STANDARD says
yeah ...christmatic..u r right about yash chopra..that' why I criticiced in these director..why are they living in a dark room!..U will surprize..yash chopra is
belongs to indian punjab..but his behaviour is not like a paindoo people ..his direction is not like a punjabi movies..
syed noor always hate indian people
Posted 16 Mar 2006

yoyo says
if shaan didnt have punjabi style it would be fake and a direct insult to bulleh shah.

it is not right to compare yash chopra to syed noor, syed noor is in a dead industry, all he makes is films that the people would watch he could have also made films like veer zaara but the film audience in pakistan is restricted to truck drivers and they are only interested in vulgar and action stuff. if syed noor was an indian, he would be one of there best directors with many blcokbusters behind him.
Posted 17 Mar 2006

dude we have an example ok syed noor always had chances to make a gud movie paragon entertainment produced larki punjaban with hell of a money and still syed noor came out with crapp product we have an example of javed sheikh we have example of reema khan and even lucman its no excuse man lets face the truth that syed noor might be a gud script writer but he is not a gud director at all.
Posted 17 Mar 2006

golimaro2 says
well chriz dont forget that he si same director who made choorian n Mendi wale haath with such a sessitive issue n sargam although it was flop but it was really good.but his creativity is stuck now coz of saima.Majajan is his last hope if this film gets flop he will b finished.n i agree with u about shaan looks.his face has become stiff he smiles rare.when he look at heroine even in this film it looks like he will kill her
Posted 17 Mar 2006

exectly dude thats what i am saying i mean monchein lagani kiya must hai ? he can have a light or heavy shave i mean do u think that every other person living in small village have huge mochein? or every person in past i mean like buba bulleh shah had monch ?
anywayz who cares nither shan nor syed noor both r making money who cares abt creativity
Posted 18 Mar 2006

STANDARD says
but according to famous astrolger mamoo said...film 'MAJAJAN' music will be ever green...movie will be success!
Let's see for good trends in punjabi movies.
Posted 18 Mar 2006

MR NICE says
I agree with you Golimaro2. Syed Noor's best period as director was from 1995-1999 when he made some quality films but in the last few years all his films have been just average and nothing special.

Syed Noor currently has two big problems and until he does not address them he will not improve. The biggest problem of Syed Noor is his obsession with Saima. Not only does cast he her in every single film of his but is also making films on subjects which suit Saima. This is why he is making films like Majajan, Jhoomer and starting another film called Aurat.

Why is he ruining is career after Saima I cannot understand but then they say that LOVE IS BLIND.

Secondly Syed Noor is interested more in money then creativity. This is the reason why he has directed nearly 30 films in the last 10 years. When you make that many films in such a short span of time the quality of films will suffer. He has also comprimised on his work and has worked with all producers. Syed Noor is basically cheating with his profession.

Saying that Syed Noor is finished as a director is rubbish. A person cannot loose his creative sense overnight.

He just needs to get his priorities right. The talent his still there and its basically up to Syed Noor.
Posted 19 Mar 2006

STANDARD says
umar sherif said in one program..syed noor is the man who can make good or bad movies in any time..whenever he want.
Posted 20 Mar 2006

Reply to Topic