How to quickly upgrade a new account in GTA 5 online and how much time will it take me?

199 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
reddostaish

Total Posts: 0

How to quickly upgrade a new account in GTA 5 online and how much time will it take me?
Posted 23 Sep 2022

DouSun says
What skills and how to develop them most effectively, you can read in the game description guides. I know that there are really many different strategies and tutorials on them for new players in almost every game. But even with similar tips from more experienced players, you still have to spend at least a month before you get a good result. Of course, everything will depend on how much free time you have to play GTA 5. In any case, it will take you quite a lot of time. But there is a faster way to get a high-level character, moreover, with all items unlocks and money in the game account. This is to buy one from such gta 5 modded accounts . In order not to get scammed and overpay money for such online purchases, I advise you to choose only trusted online game stores with a good reputation, like the one I shared with you as an example.
Posted 24 Sep 2022

Reply to Topic