How’s the quality of Ikea furniture?

649 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
ChelseaVork

Total Posts: 0

I’m trying to redo my younger siblings bedroom to help with her depression.
I was considering ikea because it’s affordable and we can make it into a
thing and build the furniture together!
A few things that are on my mind are:
Will Ikea furniture sit right on carpet?
How long has your furniture lasted from them?
Is it good quality and won’t fall over or fall apart?
And is it all made of pressed board, or do they have anything that’s not?
Lastly, does it look and work as good as it appears in the photos?
Sorry for all the questions, i’m on a tight budget but i want to make sure we
can get as good quality of furniture for her as we can for a cheap
price. I want to make sure it will hold up and not fall apart after a
year. I really wanted real opinions from real people so i figured this
was the best place to ask!
Posted 28 Sep 2022

hanywaj says
I haven't bought furniture from Ikea in a long time. It's been a few years since I found another furniture site that offers many more furniture options at lower prices. I can offer it to you. Visit the Price Busters Discount Furniture official website to check out the store's selection and choose what you like. I'm sure you will find something special for you.
Posted 28 Sep 2022

Simple Method To Find Target balance of gift cards The balance of your Target Gift Card is * Target GiftCards can be used at any Target store or online at Target.com to purchase various merchandisetarget gift card balance
venmologin
amazon com code
Spectrum login
ebay customer service
itunes gift card balance
amazon login
Appstore.com/redeem
google play redeem code
google play redeem code
google play redeem code
google play redeem code
amazon.com/code
amazon login
amazon login
amazon login
paypal login
Posted 28 Sep 2022

Keningro says
Thanks
Posted 06 Oct 2022

I like high-quality furniture that is made of reliable materials. We recently bought a large closet for our main room and they helped us with a custom design as we wanted some pretty unusual design ideas. It's good that my friend advised us to read the reviews on https://coleman-furniture.pissedconsumer.com/review.html because it was there that I learned a lot of useful things about how people choose furniture and what should be paid attention to in the first place.
Posted 17 Feb 2023

You can often find discount furniture at extremely low prices. Many furniture clearance offers involve furniture that is in perfect condition apart from its age. Items that are due to be superseded by a new range will often be sold off at reduced price in order to make room for the new designs. artleon
Posted 29 Mar 2023

Deciding you're going to buy a billiards and pool tables is a big decision to make. You don't want to get a table that's going to be very low quality. If you do that you won't enjoy your table as much as you could and you're not going to get too much better practicing on it. Buying billiards and pool tables requires you spend a good amount of resources to make sure you get exactly what you need and to make sure you get good value for what you spend. electric bikes for sale
Posted 13 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic