Best bicycle model

391 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
alik123

Total Posts: 0

My bike broke down and now I want to choose a good bike for me. It may not be cheap, but it has to be of high quality because I ride a lot. Please advise me
Posted 03 Oct 2022

toxatyt says
If you want to buy a really good quality bike, I suggest you look at Models of Canyon Bikes. They are very high quality bikes that will please you for a long time.  In addition they look just amazing. You can read about best unisex road bike? before you make your choice
Posted 03 Oct 2022

jekson says
 First, think about your goals: what style of riding do you want and where do you want to ride? 
Whether you hope to race or just want to ride at speed, imagine tackling mountain serpentines or rustic gravel roads alone on a day-long solo adventure.
Posted 03 Oct 2022

Nice topic so far. But I have another thinking. I would like to buy a sports car. Basically, I am gamer lover. Not a mobile or computer games. I have heard about a vin decoder app that can help me to get all of the details of my car easily. Did anyone use this type of vin decoder yet? You can check out this for look up VIN number website www.vincheckfree.com/ But your honest reply is highly appreciated. 
Posted 13 Jan 2023

Reply to Topic