How to Use WhatsApp without a SIM Card

323 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
john006

Total Posts: 0

WhatsApp is literally the most popular instant messaging and voice calling apps for Android in the international market. The only drawback is that it asks to connect to your SIM card number, and it builds your contacts list from your Android contacts. If for some reason you want to use WhatsApp without giving out your personal SIM number, there’s a few easy ways to register WhatsApp without using a SIM card.
This works through the fact that WhatsApp can verify your number through an automated voice call – thus, we’re actually able to use pretty much any telephone number (including VoIP such as Google Voice) and Gb WhatsApp Apk will use that number for your profile. Using a VPN, you could even register a number in a country different than your own.
 Landline NumberThis is the easiest method, but it requires a landline telephone.
  1. You need to open WhatsApp, choose your home country and then put in your landline number when prompted.
  2. [/*]
  3. When you’re notified that standard SMS verification failed (this can take up to 5 minutes), you have an option “Call Me” – tap on it, and answer the automated voice call to your landline.
  4. [/*]
  5. You will receive a verification code from the automated call, so put that into your WhatsApp and you’re all set.
  6. [/*]
Posted 12 Oct 2022

demif85212 says
Metamask Sign In The Metamask sign in account is designed with premium security features and promises protection, coinbase pro The most trusted platform for trading cryptocurrency Coinbase Pro, crypto.com login Buy crypto with no fees in the BitPay app for a limited time. metamask sign in This article introduces a one-click, cryptographically-secure login flow using MetaMask, with all data stored on the app's own back-end.
Posted 12 Oct 2022

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Travel Sim Cards
Posted 15 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic