lollywood and bollywood actress

17560 views 417 replies
Reply to Topic
umair16

Total Posts: 795

i dont know y ppl call pakistani actress ugly and say bollywood actress are all that when their not :

lollywood actress

Image Insert:

62.25 KB

Image Insert:

57.81 KB

Image Insert:

46.03 KB

Image Insert:

101.49 KB

Image Insert:

10.61 KB

bollywood actress

Image Insert:

48.49 KB

Image Insert:

55.92 KB

Image Insert:

174.14 KB

Image Insert:

18.9 KB

Image Insert:

27.37 KB

lookinf at both lollywood and bollywood actresess i dont really think bollywood actress are way better looking
Posted 01 Aug 2003

paki lion says
THANX GOD U DIDN'T POST PICTURE OF SAIMA...AS I DONT WANT HER TO BE PART OF PAKISTANI SHOWBIZ OR LOLLYWOOD...
Posted 03 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
we can't all get what we want.

and a note to all......i didn't mention the queen of lollywood (saima)...mr. paki lion did, even if it was in a negative way. so nobody say, 'why is saima in every post.' lol. YOU GUYS keep bringing her up (one way or another).
Posted 03 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
people...we, in toronto got the royal screwjob today! there was a show (music masti 2003)with abrar, haroon, naghmana jaffry, roop, tafu, and reema. the show was kick-ass, but we got screwed by reema. she didn't show! there were chants of "we want reema" throughout the show, but she didn't come out. it was cool tho....abrar more than made up for it. but still........reema screwed us over. lol.
Posted 04 Aug 2003

I agree with u mr nfakfan
Posted 04 Aug 2003

umair16 says

mayb somethink happened . . dont think she did that on perpose cos thats y she was their to performe . . i saw her on london and she was great . . but dont know anymore
Posted 04 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
i'm going to the same show, in 2 two weeks i think, my friends are suppose to get the tickets, let's see if reema shows up in Chicago
Posted 04 Aug 2003

umair16 says
what about nirma . . ant she ment to show up aswell
Posted 04 Aug 2003

umair16 says

the show is coming back to london in september . . it come in june or sometime then . . i just wana know ant nirma ment to be their . . she was in london
Posted 04 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
on toronto radio stations and pakistani tv shows, they were saying reema was coming exlusively to toronto and new york. i don't think she came to either city. ayshakhanfanatic, i hope you don't get screwed! i hope atleast you can enjoy the show you are being promised (with reema) in chi-town.

as for her 'reason'....i don't want to start anything, but on the same night the concert was taking place, the bollywood awards show was also taking place in the skydome (30 minute drive away from the show). i would not rule out reema ditching the music masti show to appear at the bollywood awards show after being asked at the last minute. even abrar and haroon etc. were thanking everyone for coming and showing PAKISTANI support despite the 'bigger' show going on down the road. thats just my guess. but who knows maybe she had a better reason??!

umair16 jee: as 4 nirma...who knows!? she was not there and was not advertised. but the UK show in 2-3 weeks, i hear is going to be HUGE. another actress is coming, who shall remain nameless! and i dont think she'll leave the crowd upset like we were by reema in toronto! lol.[;)]

Posted 04 Aug 2003

umair16 says

well the show that was here in jine was really good and reema did turn up . . sorry that u didnt get to see her cos whgen u pay a big amount of monet to see the stars u should get to see them . . if u know plz plz plz do tell the other star cos am going and i wana know who it is . . and if she did go to the bollywood thing then shes just a suck up 2 them as meera
Posted 04 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
NFAKFan, that's what i am hopin too, pakistani concerts are fun to go, but the celebrities shouldn't do these kind of things don't u think
Posted 04 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. umair16, i was told that none other than saima is coming with abrar and co. to the UK show! favoritism aside, i've heard that saima boycotts everything from award shows (even shows which she wins awards. lol), to interviews, to even concerts like these. so the fact that she's coming, means the show should be really good. i hope u have fun if u go, and fill me in PLEASE! as for my reema-to-bollywood award show-theory...its just a guess. i am probably wrong. i hope i'am!

and ayeshakhan_fanatic...you're 100% right. my main reason for going was abrar, so i was okay. but i felt real bad for the people who came to see reema. as i said, there were COUNTLESS LOUD chants of "we want reema" throughout the show, and those people got ripped off. the show, like many pakistani shows was OUTSTANDING, but that was the low-point. the LEAST they could have done was acknowledge that reema was not going to come. they didn't even have to explain, but they could have just mentioned it. instead they went on, like she was not even supposed to be there. that was bad. so you're right bro..pakistani concerts are real fun to go to, but the celebrities should not leave us high and dry! when's the concert in chicago?!

Posted 04 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
my friend told me its suppose to be on aug 14 (independence day of pakistan) but they have been delayin that concert too much, and we're havin an other concert with ali haider and shehzad roy along with hadiqa kiyani...so let's see which one comes first,imma be at one of em...don't know which one, since my friends are still searchin for tickets
Posted 04 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
for me its a no-brainer....go to the ABRAR ONE!! if you've gone to one b4, u know he can bring the house down! if not....U SHOULD GO MAN!! this show has one undisputed main event: abrar! in the other one, its a toss up! i wonder who would sing last?? lol. but its up 2 u tho. and its on independence day! not bad. the same show (abrar/haroon/naghmana etc.) is coming back to toronto for an independence day mela on the 17th. i'll go there too! lol. abrar's worth it.
Posted 04 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yea i was thinkin about goin to the abrar one too, he can bring more crowd to the show then anybody else...

Gal karni hai daddy naaal asaan teri gal karni
Posted 04 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

good idea. let me know how it turns out.

and btw...roop looks a little like ayesha khan. lol. i may be wrong, but if u glance at her, she looks a LITTLE like her. so u might have another reason to go with the abrar concert.
Posted 04 Aug 2003

umair16 says

oooo really saima is coming to london . . hope she puts up a good performance u know more then me whos coming to london . . so can u ell me who else is coming .
Posted 05 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
NFAKfan, thanks for that great news, i'll have my EYES on roop for sure [:D]
Posted 05 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. no problem ayeshakhanfanatic!

and umair16, i have no idea who else is coming! sorry. but i'm guessing its the same show: abrar, haroon, naghmana, roop, and instead of reema, UK gets saima (lucky people!). and i'm also guessing that the reason saima will be in the UK, is to promote her movie (larki punjaban) which is also releasing during the same time in the UK?? just a guess....
Posted 05 Aug 2003

umair16 says
ok . . and to show ppl that ur not the only saima fan . . their was a high demand for saima to come next year to the concert but their haveing anther one in september . . woooo . . . carnt wait but u never know cos we had fakhir and humaira arshad this new so i think they change around . and also nirma . .
Posted 05 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
woh woh woh!! back up!! umair16, u mentioned another one of my favorites....my HANDS DOWN FAVORITE, humaira arshad! is she coming to UK NOW, or did she already come?!?! she came to toronto last year (august) for a concert with abrar, and then again for the pakistani independence mela. those shows were AMAZING! but what is this about her coming with fakhir to the uk???!!!! please explain! details!

as for saima, thank you! its nice to know i'm not alone, and that she was in high demand! maybe i should move to london. lol.

i'm gussing she will dance to thE SMASH HIT song from chooriyan, "DHOLA, VE GAL SUN DHOLA." u said u are going??? if u do, please keep me posted! i would love to hear how the show went, and what saima did!
Posted 05 Aug 2003

umair16 says

yeh . . in june we had a super music masti comcert and we didnt have haroon and roop and other few but we had fakhir and humaira arshad and she was great . . . if i do go or know someone that did i tell u how iut went . . we had .

tariq
humaira arshad
reema
nirma
shazad roy
fakhir
jawad ahmed
abrar ul had
and other but not as famouse....

Posted 05 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh man...how come UK gets EVERYTHING????!!!!! (j/k) LOL.

abrar and humaira on the same show...the writing is on the wall for an AMAZING night (i should know...i was part of one, last year!). then u throw in fakhir, jawad, and REEMA TOO!! man, o man...i wish i was there. i'm glad humaira did good. she was great in toronto as well. i hear rumors she's coming again, but there's no show being advertised, other than the independence day mela on the 17th of august, and she's not coming there. but whenever she does come...i will be there, GUARANTEED! she's my favorite!

thanks for keeping me informed abt the abrar/saima show! i'll be waiting!
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says
shes coming back to london in september . . and i dont know about saima but am 100% shure that resham is coming this year . . but i'll tell u f i find sonething else out . .
am kind of gald that both reema and nirma ant coming this year even though am a big fan of reema. . . the only reason is that they come every year and even though they put up a good performanc e we have amny other talanted stars and we should get to see them all
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says
and want to change that i ment both reema and nirma ant coming back again in september . . cos they both came in june this year . . they are great but we need a change and we do get a lot of good stars here in london . . .
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
whose coming to the uk again in september?! humaira arshad?!

and u're right, other stars should get a chance. we should do like these bollywood shows and get singers/actors/actresses to come and do one BIG show every year! not just in london tho...EVERYWHERE! but london has a big pakistani population. tariq tafu was on a radio station 2day and said that thats y they do so many things in lodon. u'll notice more audio tapes/cd's and so on are available more easily in london than anywhere else.

anyhow, again, please keep me posted!
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says

eh have u seen the topic that pakilion had out on . . we keep getting diffrent superises . . i dont know if that right but must be . . . u said about saima but they didnt advertise her on T.V . . they said resham was coming . . u know in june before the concert all the stars came to a shop 2min away from my house . . the shop was a video shop . anyways i missed them cos i didnt know they was gong to come .. but this time am not missing any thing . . . . in london where i live their are all asian no lie . . on indepoendence day the roads are full of pakistani and they all diceing and in their cars with the pakistani flag its loads of fun . . and the shops on the main road give free food and all that . . we have a mela here this sunday and fakhir is going to be their so carnt wait
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yo yo . . sorry i just found out that saima is coming to london but on the 25th augost . . but she is coming for a diffrent concert with abrar . and noor and some others . . this dont have nuffink to do with super music masti concert
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
so she IS coming! see?!!

again...u guys r lucky in the uk. we, in toronto have a good pakistani gathering every august at a mela for independence. the last two years, abrar has headlined our shows, and he'll do so again! but we don't have people in cars with flags and that. too bad.

will u go to BOTH shows or just one!??! will u attend abrar/saima, or the peace concert?!
Posted 06 Aug 2003

umair16 says
well it a hard one . . but i might have to attend the peace concert . .   not everyday u get pakistani and indian artist together in my place.... i think saima is also coming to advertise her new movie   . . . and also loads of other stars are goin to be their like reema and resham and momaer rana . .
Posted 06 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic