lollywood and bollywood actress

17561 views 417 replies
Reply to Topic
umair16

Total Posts: 795

i dont know y ppl call pakistani actress ugly and say bollywood actress are all that when their not :

lollywood actress

Image Insert:

62.25 KB

Image Insert:

57.81 KB

Image Insert:

46.03 KB

Image Insert:

101.49 KB

Image Insert:

10.61 KB

bollywood actress

Image Insert:

48.49 KB

Image Insert:

55.92 KB

Image Insert:

174.14 KB

Image Insert:

18.9 KB

Image Insert:

27.37 KB

lookinf at both lollywood and bollywood actresess i dont really think bollywood actress are way better looking
Posted 01 Aug 2003

umair16 says
lol . . one thing is that ur right . . they shoiw the city more then the stars . . cleaverly noticed . .
and for javaid sheikh new film . . i think . . zara and sana are gojnna be in the mvie . . do u know about the film called cammando . . itis ment to be as good as the new ones coming out . . do tell me anything u know about it . . and also any websites if their is one on it . . whats goin on with shazad gul . . any he got any new movies coming out hes lost some place .. .

wasteing money is one thing . . but if they only build one lab as good as cinegoer . . then all the movies are gonna be good

pakistani movies are really good but the only thing is the quality and sound . when ppl see the songs and they dont have a good quality like yeh dil aap ka huwa they think the films gonna be as bad as the quality and sound . bollywood movies are not all that good but with gooos trecnology the film becomes better . . they dont spend that much on their movies eather . . they do spend more then lollywood cos they got the money .. but they become hits and ppl watch them when they see the quality . . like they say ( dont judge a book by its cover ) thats what we are doin on the quality . . just cos the quality is bad dont mean the film it gonna be aswell . .

And one for think i hate all them panuted covers they make for movies . . what u think about them . . i think they look so cheap . . i also heard that the new javaid sheikh film is ment to be even more better them ydakh . . i dont know what they ment by that but it said on the net some place
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
zara and sana!? i would rather resham be in the movie, or even veena malik. sana is okay, but the other 2 i mentioned would be better.

all i know abt commando is that sayed noor is directing it, and it stars shaan, saima, moammar, zara, and meera. big cast eh!?! i'm not sure how it will look (quality wise) but hopefully its along the lines of these new movies like larki punjaban, salakhein and so on. i also heard that on the set for this movie, meera became sick at one point. so saima (of all people) made her some get-well soup from her own hands!! lol. what a nice lady eh?! i'm looking 4ward 2 this movie!

you're 100% right abt people jumping to conclusions and judging lollywood movies based on the quality. the story can be good regardless. they should watch and then decide. nonetheless...once a lab is made, hopefully every movie will be up2date.

u're also right abt the covers 4 movies. they should ATLEAST get better printers!! lol. i can make better covers at home on my own computer. lol. but i like the old fashioned big hand-painted posters in pakistan, outside of the cinema's!!!! they're cool....

Posted 19 Aug 2003

umair16 says

thanx for the information on caommandos film i didnt know it was a syed noor film . . and the film is being made out side pakistan cos i saw 10 secs of one songs . . quality was not all that but who knows .

i thought that saima was hgoin to america for a break but problke not . .

and i say u like the posters . if u do thats up 2 u . . but i think they look so stupid and old fasioned .

u told me some good sites byt u know the yeh dil aap ka huwa site .. . i carnt open it is it off line or am i trying the wrong site . . if u know it plz can u tell me .

and sana was good in ydakh and and i think she might be good in the others aswell . . same like u before i didnt really think sana was all that . she can act but look was not all that . . but in yeh dil aap ka huwa she looked very nice .

resham is one f the best but i think they should get new stars in . . seeing zara in all the films is getting boring . . shes in all the new ones
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
u make a very good point. everyone says zara selects movies carefully, which is good. i'm not putting her down, but it seems like all these new films have her in them: salakhein, laaj, commando, pehla pehla pyar, this new javaid sheikh movie and more. whats up with that?! for someone who says they dont want to make too many movies, she sure is over-exposing herself. but who knows?!

i also heard abt saima taking a break. lollywood.com has not been updated in a long long time, so i think that news is old. i think she already took her break and she has come back now. but again, i may be wrong. she should cut down on her movies too. lol.

i have tried to visit the YDAKH website too, but it doesn't work for some reason. they say its coming to theatres worldwide really soon, so i'll just wait. have u seen the movie yet, since you're in london?! as 4 sana, i have see 4-5 movies with her, and she's ALWAYS a dancing lady (dirty). lol. thats why i prefer resham or zara. i want to see how she (sana) does in YDAKH, and then i will reconsider my opinion! lol.

as 4 the posters...u don't like them!??! common yaar!! they're cool! they're artistic! the actual covers for movies are ugly, yes. but the billboards?!?! they're okay, don't u think!?! whats wrong with them?!

Posted 20 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
I dont watch pakistani movies. But i saw sana in a commercial. She looked so pretty.
Her cousin Noor was in a drama i just watched and she acted pretty good. Shes very cute.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
yeh i have seen the movie and it was great . . for sana's danceing . . well she was good in this movie and not to over doin it . . it was a pakistani movie so u think it well haveing some danceing over doiun it . . but No this movie is nice and clean and u can watch it witht the family . . they wear all the cloths and not half . . in most parts . . its a nice film and u will enjoy it very much . . am waitting for it 2 come out on DVD . . carnt wait

and for saima . . ooo i c ., . she proble took the break . . so u dont know if comandos quality is good . . dont matter . . do u know a film site for it

do u know whats goin on with sangeeta . . she any got any movies coming out as yet

i was just thinking .   is javid shiek goin to use indian singer is hes new movies . . . and what about the other new movie coming out . . saila . . its goin tot be shot in franch . . should be good as well.

and i also heard that meera was thinking of makeing her own movie aswell . . she wants to direct like reema . . true dont know
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
am i the only one who thinks sana looks kinda off?! lol. maybe its just me...who knows?! but u should watch a pakistani movie scotchtape! they're alright....some of them. lol. and what do u think of that amazing pic of raveena tandon in the first message of this topic?! pretty glamorous eh?! LOL.

and umair16, i'm not sure abt a website for commando? if the quality is bad, they probably won't make a site. if i see anything tho, i'll let u know!

as 4 the YDAKH dvd, when will it come out already?! its been over a year! they should hurry up. MANY people are waiting. they can make alot of $$$ on this.

sangeeta is in the middle of making 2-3 movies! one of them is called 'FAUJA AMRATSARIA' and it stars shaan, saima, sana, resham, saud, sharqat cheema and rambo! its a pujnabi movie, and they're in the middle of shooting these days! u might have seen clips on sunday kay sunday?!

as 4 javaid sheikh.....i hope he uses pakistani singers. we have so many, and they're more talented!! why can't someone like fakhir do playback singing!? lol.

and meera directing a movie????!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! thats crazy! she should stick to acting badly...she's very good at that. lol. however if she really does make a movie, i have 100 times more confidence in reema than in meera to make a good product! don't u?!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says

the reason ydakh any coming out on DVD is because its gonna come out in america . canada . dubai . . and if he had released it on DVD most ppl in them country proble have already seen it ... and he wont make that much maney in the cinemas

sangeeta was saying in a interviwe i read . . thats her movies are gonna be big budgets flick . . and all that . . well she was bosting . . so if u know any thing about them then tell me . . where do u get all this information from

had ur dad come back yet . . witht ehj autograph of shaan . . just asking

and i also though that Sana was ugly . . but after seeing yeh dil aap ka huwa i thou8gh diffrently . . well in the movie they h=gave her a make over . . and she looks really nice. .

And on this indian channels they said that an indian director is gonna mnake a new movie . . with both pakistani and indian actors and actresess. . cool dont u think . . dont know when or whos gonna be init but thats all they said

i think thats putting indian singer was good . . not for the film but publicilt .

and meera directting . . well reema is one of my favourates and hope its a good movie.

1 thing good about yeh dil aap ka huwa was that ppl in pakistan copy . . not other countrys but they own director . . and when i first ound out that their is a movie coming out with good quality then i though thats it . . now other directors are gonna gollow and thats whats going on . .
one thing is pakistan needs more new stars . .

plz plz plz. . seeing saima . shaan . in all movies . . they are good but all the time they play the same role . . shaan should playu a bad role . and saima should play a mothers role . . and one thing is a hate saud . . he ugly and carnt act . . sorry if u like him but thats what i think.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says

the reason ydakh any coming out on DVD is because its gonna come out in america . canada . dubai . . and if he had released it on DVD most ppl in them country proble have already seen it ... and he wont make that much maney in the cinemas

sangeeta was saying in a interviwe i read . . thats her movies are gonna be big budgets flick . . and all that . . well she was bosting . . so if u know any thing about them then tell me . . where do u get all this information from

had ur dad come back yet . . witht ehj autograph of shaan . . just asking

and i also though that Sana was ugly . . but after seeing yeh dil aap ka huwa i thou8gh diffrently . . well in the movie they h=gave her a make over . . and she looks really nice. .

And on this indian channels they said that an indian director is gonna mnake a new movie . . with both pakistani and indian actors and actresess. . cool dont u think . . dont know when or whos gonna be init but thats all they said

i think thats putting indian singer was good . . not for the film but publicilt .

and meera directting . . well reema is one of my favourates and hope its a good movie.

1 thing good about yeh dil aap ka huwa was that ppl in pakistan copy . . not other countrys but they own director . . and when i first ound out that their is a movie coming out with good quality then i though thats it . . now other directors are gonna gollow and thats whats going on . .
one thing is pakistan needs more new stars . .

plz plz plz. . seeing saima . shaan . in all movies . . they are good but all the time they play the same role . . shaan should playu a bad role . and saima should play a mothers role . . and one thing is a hate saud . . he ugly and carnt act . . sorry if u like him but thats what i think.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
and one thing i missed out was that . . their are some directors thats still use the old camaras . . i have noticed that those films dont get promoted thats much . . on T.V or ppl dont talk about them as much as the good quality and high budget . . . like phela phela pyar and shlakya dn alri pjanban . . their are more film then them but tose film are being made like all the old films and no one reallyncere about then or no one is excated for them . . wot do u think on that
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
and one thing i missed out was that . . their are some directors thats still use the old camaras . . i have noticed that those films dont get promoted thats much . . on T.V or ppl dont talk about them as much as the good quality and high budget . . . like phela phela pyar and shlakya dn alri pjanban . . their are more film then them but tose film are being made like all the old films and no one reallyncere about then or no one is excated for them . . wot do u think on that
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
good point abt YDAKH on dvd. that makes sense. but still...even in cinema's i have not seen it in canada. i keep hearing good things abt it, so i want to see it already!

i got the info on the sangeeta movie from the show 'sunday kay sunday.' they show behind the scenes, and they always show sangeeta movies. the last one was 'fauja amratsaria.' it did't look like a big-budget flick. it looked like every other punjabi movie. lol. i don't know what she's talking abt (big budget movie)! maybe its another one she has planned in the future?

if they actually make this india/pakistan combination movie with stars from both countries, it would be amazing! but my only request is, the stars have to be BIG. i don't want to see akshay kumar and rambo. lol. i would want to see shahrukh and shaan! madhuri and saima! or even ash and zara, with moammar, and salman khan, or something like that. it would be a good thing for peace among indian people and pakistani people! plus it would save india the trouble of having to copy our songs. LOL. this way they can actually get a pakistani composer to make them and work together instaed of stealing our music!!!

u're also right abt pakistani needing new stars. i hate saud too! lol. i think saima can still do non-mother roles, as long as they are not teenager ones! if madhuri can do it, so can saima! but you're right....shaan and saima should select their movies more carefully and not make so many at one time. and new stars are slowing coming....ali tabish, ahmed, amna haq, anchal and many more! so eventually we will be okay, don;t u think?!

and your last point (abt new films with good camera's being promoted but low-budget ones not being promoted) is also 100% right. but this is the trend that is taking place. people just want to see quality picture. story and everything else matters last. its bad, but this is where we are headed.....
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
good point abt YDAKH on dvd. that makes sense. but still...even in cinema's i have not seen it in canada. i keep hearing good things abt it, so i want to see it already!

i got the info on the sangeeta movie from the show 'sunday kay sunday.' they show behind the scenes, and they always show sangeeta movies. the last one was 'fauja amratsaria.' it did't look like a big-budget flick. it looked like every other punjabi movie. lol. i don't know what she's talking abt (big budget movie)! maybe its another one she has planned in the future?

if they actually make this india/pakistan combination movie with stars from both countries, it would be amazing! but my only request is, the stars have to be BIG. i don't want to see akshay kumar and rambo. lol. i would want to see shahrukh and shaan! madhuri and saima! or even ash and zara, with moammar, and salman khan, or something like that. it would be a good thing for peace among indian people and pakistani people! plus it would save india the trouble of having to copy our songs. LOL. this way they can actually get a pakistani composer to make them and work together instaed of stealing our music!!!

u're also right abt pakistani needing new stars. i hate saud too! lol. i think saima can still do non-mother roles, as long as they are not teenager ones! if madhuri can do it, so can saima! but you're right....shaan and saima should select their movies more carefully and not make so many at one time. and new stars are slowing coming....ali tabish, ahmed, amna haq, anchal and many more! so eventually we will be okay, don;t u think?!

and your last point (abt new films with good camera's being promoted but low-budget ones not being promoted) is also 100% right. but this is the trend that is taking place. people just want to see quality picture. story and everything else matters last. its bad, but this is where we are headed.....
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
oh....is the abrar concert today in london?! (aug. 20th)??!! just wondering?!

and i still have not gotten the shaan autograph! my daddy is still in pakistan! but soon i'll have it!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
no   . . the abrar concert is on the 25th

and u didnt answer my question or give ur opinion .

thats directors should start makeing films on good quality . . cos thats what ppl want to see in the cinemas   . . and also use new locations
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
lol . . oooo sorry didnt read the last page my fult
Posted 20 Aug 2003

umair16 says
ppl wany to see good quality which ant a bad thing . . we can arford it in lollywood . . but directors want to spend less monet and make more and more movies then they can thinking that they will get a lot of profit . .

yeh dil aap ka huwa was a film that all directors should follow . . their are soooooo many film coming out but only 2 are being prompted . . laad - lari panjaban - phela phela pyar . shalaki . . y cos their are good quality and big buget . .

as u may have also noticed that commando is also a syed noor film coming out very soon . . but we dont really get to see a lot of it or songs . . y cos its not got good quality . etc. . . thats wot i think

they should make a film in UK . . whci i would like to see . . do u know where reema will shot her flick.

and for shalaki . . thnak god their makeing a movie . . or should i say fighting movie thats gonna look like realatie . . .unlikew the trsh being made before . . and ialso think this is gonna become a trend aswell for action movies . . . i watched moosa kahn and i liked it and all that but toi tell u the trues i watched it long after it was released . . cos when my mum put it on the quality was soooooo bad that i didnt even feel like watching it . . but i didn one day and it was a really nice movie . . only the quality put me off. . .

amna haq actting in a movie . . which one and when . . thats really good news . . she so good looking carnt wait . . she should show the indian actresses
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
once again you're right! directors are crazy if they continue this trend (low budget movie, and expect a big profit). they'll make THAT much more, if they make a big budget movie with a good story and good quality. if india can do it, nothing is stopping us. hopefully we will break this trend soon. larki punjaban and laaj and these movies are all showing that we are on the right track now.

i have no idea where reema will shoot her movie?? but i hope that distributors or producers give her all the money she asks for, cause i think if given the right budget, she can make some magic. she looks like a smart lady.

u watched moosa khan?!?! you're right, the action was good, but the picture quality was not as good. can u please tell me what happend in the end?! i missed it. the stupid movie i rented, was not recorded properly. i left off at the part when shaan and his son are cornered by the bad guys after going hunting, and saima (who was home alone) was beaten. what happends in the end??? please fill me in, if u remember!

as 4 amna haq, i'm not sure which movie she has signed on for, but she will definately be a bonus for lollywood.

did u hear abt the little feud between sana and zara?! lol. zara said that sana is not anywhere near #1, and sana replied that zara should keep her big mouth shut, and she IS in fact the best.' both seem like they have big heads, cause in my opinion none of them are the best. LOL. (j/k). zara is the future, but one hit movie does not make her the best. until she and sana EARN the #1 spot like saima and reema have in the past....they are simply another pretty face in lollywood with limitted talent. what do u think?!

Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says
in moosa khan like in most movies . . saima get killed . . and then shaan goes out and kills all the other bad guys . .

i think that Zara is too uo herself . . just cos she doin all this good movies   . she thinks shes he best . . and sana one good movie and all herself . . out the tow Zara ia annoying . . Sana has a better attitude . .

laaj is coming out oon . . and when i found out that its in english aswell . . thats really good . . cos in the UK and everywhere else . . a lot of english ppl will go and watch it . . and some indian will; awell . . cos they dont wana get left out .

i am really intrested in the film commando . . do u know where i can get information on that film on the net . . if so plz tell me . . the film has good actors and actresess . . and also looks like it was shot out side pakistan. . . so looks good
Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says
in moosa khan like in most movies . . saima get killed . . and then shaan goes out and kills all the other bad guys . .

i think that Zara is too uo herself . . just cos she doin all this good movies   . she thinks shes he best . . and sana one good movie and all herself . . out the tow Zara ia annoying . . Sana has a better attitude . .

laaj is coming out oon . . and when i found out that its in english aswell . . thats really good . . cos in the UK and everywhere else . . a lot of english ppl will go and watch it . . and some indian will; awell . . cos they dont wana get left out .

i am really intrested in the film commando . . do u know where i can get information on that film on the net . . if so plz tell me . . the film has good actors and actresess . . and also looks like it was shot out side pakistan. . . so looks good
Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says

do u know where i can get the songs from the film . . tere pyar mein . . of u do plz tell me
Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says

do u know where i can get the songs from the film . . tere pyar mein . . of u do plz tell me
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
its a good thing i missed the ending of moosa khan. it was a good story and if i saw saima's character die....it would have turned me off. lol.

sana and zara both need an attitude adjustment. but you're right, sana is a little more proven.

if laaj is in english it will draw many more people, which woule be great! i can't wait. when does it release?!

sorry abt commando. i have no info or websites on this movie. but i'm just as interested in it as you! afterall, it has my favorite in it! lol. but i think slowly more songs will be shown and more advertisments/commercials will come as the release date comes closer.

Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
its a good thing i missed the ending of moosa khan. it was a good story and if i saw saima's character die....it would have turned me off. lol.

sana and zara both need an attitude adjustment. but you're right, sana is a little more proven.

if laaj is in english it will draw many more people, which woule be great! i can't wait. when does it release?!

sorry abt commando. i have no info or websites on this movie. but i'm just as interested in it as you! afterall, it has my favorite in it! lol. but i think slowly more songs will be shown and more advertisments/commercials will come as the release date comes closer.

Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says

i think laaj is comin out on 29 aurgost . . but not 100% shure .

dont worry about commando . . dosent really matter . . .

their one song i really like. . . but i carent find it .

their also i new movie being made called . . Silsila which ius goin to be bad in France . . sounds call . . its gonna have sana init
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
u can listen to the songs from tere pyar mein on this website:

http://www.muziqpakistan.com/songs.php?auth=61

but their not mp3. its in real audio format. but atleast u can listen right?! lol. hope that helps..

and whose directing silsila?! do u know!? it sounds intersting.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
u can listen to the songs from tere pyar mein on this website:

http://www.muziqpakistan.com/songs.php?auth=61

but their not mp3. its in real audio format. but atleast u can listen right?! lol. hope that helps..

and whose directing silsila?! do u know!? it sounds intersting.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

umair16 says
She will soon leave for France to act in another film titled Silsila being produced in collaboration with a French producer.

Talking about her upcoming international ventures, she said Silsila would be shot in France under Hasan Askari’s charge. She said it would be her second international film after YDAKH

. . and for the songs . . i need them on mp3 format . . but dont matter . .

yeh silsila looks like a good movie . . and hope it is . . its being made with a france producer so should have good qualty and sound . . .
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
wow, sounds pretty good. i hope the movie does good.

how abt resham? what do u think abt her? everyone compliments zara on her decision to be very selective when choosing movies. i think resham knows how to select properly as well. she is coming in big profile movies like laaj, pehla pehla pyar, and more. i saw her in the movie 'janat ki talash' in which she was outstanding! if she would just stop being so dirty in some movies (ex: there's a scene in another movie where shaan blows cigarette smoke in her mouth...she does risky scenes along these lines in certain films), she would definately be top notch! she's a decent actress in my opinion. what do u think?
Posted 22 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
wow, sounds pretty good. i hope the movie does good.

how abt resham? what do u think abt her? everyone compliments zara on her decision to be very selective when choosing movies. i think resham knows how to select properly as well. she is coming in big profile movies like laaj, pehla pehla pyar, and more. i saw her in the movie 'janat ki talash' in which she was outstanding! if she would just stop being so dirty in some movies (ex: there's a scene in another movie where shaan blows cigarette smoke in her mouth...she does risky scenes along these lines in certain films), she would definately be top notch! she's a decent actress in my opinion. what do u think?
Posted 22 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic