Nchanga Rangers welcome log leaders as Kansanshi entertain NAPSA

200 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
AlexGreen

Total Posts: 0

The MTN Super League is entering week 8 of action this afternoon with a number of matches taking centre stage. 
North Western side Kansanshi Dynamos welcome NAPSA Stars, Chambishi square off with the defending Champions Red Arrows while Nchanga Rangers welcome current log leaders, Prison Leopards.

The Mabanga Boys will this afternoon welcome the Pensioners in a tricky encounter. 
The two teams are scheduled to meet at Lumwana Stadium at 15hours with maximum points and a chance to move up on the log table. 
NAPSA Stars Head Coach Perry Mutapa expects a tough match against Kansanshi Dynamos who he says plays a passing game like his side. 
“It will be tough, I played with Coach Boyd in the junior national teams, and I know the type of coach he is. Kansanshi Dynamos is one of the teams in the league that plays a passing game just like us. It will be an entertaining game and we are both obviously planning for a win, so let the best team win,” he said. 
Meanwhile Kansanshi Dynamos boss Boyd Mulwanda believes his team has been picking up since the start of the season. 

Posted 15 Oct 2022

Jim78 says
Thank you for posting this match. I myself looked for the statistics of scoring chances here - http://1xbet.com.zm/ I have the impression that football clubs in Zambia are progressing very well in terms of tactics. It's worth it to bet on your favorite team in the local championship) Do you supplement your interest in football with sports betting?
Posted 16 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic