Pandora Australia Sale

96 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
rankone

Total Posts: 0

A bracelet of PANDORA can be matched and exchanged with more than 700 kinds of gold, silver and other charms. Everyone's matching is unique, and the probability of collision is zero! In fact, what Sister Nan Nan is talking about today is the matching of PANDORA bracelets. A string of "Pandora" bracelets with a story, representing a memory! A basic bracelet with all functional beads, Clip, Pendants, Safety chain, Spacer, Charms, and Bracelets.
Bracelets
Snake Bone Chain: The material is soft, it fits the curvature of the wrist, and it is also the most classic.
Bracelet: Brighter than the snake bone chain, suitable for a small amount of beads, half string or single wear, but not as soft as the snake bone chain.
Leather rope: If you prefer to carry an object with it all the time, do not pick it, sleep, take a bath without leaving your body, it is a must for lazy cancer.
In addition to the basic models, there are some other materials, such as alloys, pure gold, and the price is slightly higher.
The clip is stuck between the bracelets or bracelets. The whole can be divided into two or three parts. In addition to the classic all-match models, there are also various classic limited models. All kinds of girls are burning money. Choose a versatile style that is cheap and practical.
The safety chain is also called the safety chain. The two ends of the bracelet are connected into a ring by the safety chain. When the bracelet is taken off, the safety chain will prevent beads and bracelets from falling on the ground and breaking. ~ Regarding the practical safety chain, it is best not to choose too expensive, it is better to save money to buy the most expensive pendant, of course, except for local tyrants.
Pendants & Spacer beads are two things that play a decorative role. They are the links of buying and buying according to their different styles and preferences. They are also the most types and styles. There are thousands of styles of pendants. Name letters, landmarks, animals, festivals, castles, there are only things you can't afford, and you can't think of them without them. There are so many looks! ! The spacer is a supplement and filling function. When the size of the charm beads is different, the spacer plays a role of balance and filling, so that the bracelet is coordinated as a whole.
Charms is the essence of pandora, pandora's charms have various themes, occupation, family, love, hobby, pet, alphanumeric... various materials, 925 silver, glass, 14k gold... You can choose according to your favorite , Don't always choose snake bone chains or bracelets, leather ropes are also very good, proper bohemian style.
The magic of PANDORA also lies in its "thousands of faces", which you can use to commemorate a memory and express yourself. One day, I suddenly had an idea that every time I encounter something I want to commemorate, I will buy a pandora sale bead and wear it!
Posted 23 Oct 2022

Reply to Topic