FastestVPN Black Friday Exclusive – 93% discount and get Cloud Storage and Password Manager FREE.

180 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
davidliam

Total Posts: 0

They have done a complete product revamp and upgrade their servers so its plus point to grab these benefits in most discounted price.
Check this link => https://fastestvpn.com/vpn-deals

Few major changes they have made this time are:
• They have completely changed the User Interface design of our all apps. The new designs are smart, fast in navigation and extremely user-friendly.
• They have added “Double VPN” servers for tighter and double encryption.
• They have added “Auto Protocol” selection that gives you the best protocol according to your tasks. 
• They have created a new tab for streaming channels, this way our customers can get 100% guaranteed streaming to US Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Hotstar, Amazon Prime Videos and Hulu. 
• Servers are upgraded to 10Gbps+ speed servers.
• FastestVPN plans are now coming with FREE 2TB Internxt Cloud Storage and FREE PassHulk Password Manager.
• Chat support option is now supported in apps.
• IPv6 leak protection.
 Already existed features:
• Grants VPN access for 15 users
• P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
• Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 450+ servers
• Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
• NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
• Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
• Ad blocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
• Internet kill switch protects your IP from being exposed if your connection drops
• No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
• Split tunneling grant you access to choose which app to use through VPN tunneling
• 550+ servers in 52+ countries

Posted 01 Nov 2022

David235 says
Karena  di Ekings Indonesia memang sudah terbukti membuat para member setianya atau member baru selalu ingin bermain dan terus mendulang jackpot tanpa henti dari permainan slot terbaik yang tersedia. slot online deposit pulsa
Posted 06 Nov 2022

It took me a while to read all the failed comments, but I really enjoyed this post run 3. It proved to be very helpful for me and I am sure to everyone who comments here! It's great that you're not only informed but entertained!
Posted 10 Nov 2022

Reply to Topic