EDB to PST Converter Software

170 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
yuvraj_000

Total Posts: 0

Is it possible for all users to convert or recover the MS Exchange sever with all over data into Outlook (PST) format. PDS Software provides a free demo version facility for regarding of which you want to read your repaired or recover EDB file. In EDB to PST recovery Software you can select the mails file of EDB files 'What you want to convert them into PST '. You just need a PDS EDB to PST Recovery Software it gives a promise to you “Am very helpful for converting the EDB file to PST format” and users also get a permission to re-access the EDB file but in different formats.

This PDS EDB to PST Converter Software provide only 2 scanning mode, which select all EDB mails from exchange database and convert into Outlook PST Format. It supports multiple type of file formats like {PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, Gmail, HTML and Office 365}.

Prominent features of EDB to PST Converter Software:-

EDB Converter EXPORT TO Outlook, MBOX, EML, Gmail and Office 365
Repair Exchange database and export exchange to PST files
Export priv1.edb to PST file with all emails and attachments.
Recovery lost or deleted folders emails between two dates from date-to date
Exchange EDB to PST Recovery tool maintains folders hierarchy while conversion
Selective conversion of EDB to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, Gmail, HTML and Office 365
Software searches EDB file location automatically and export Offline EDB to PST file
Restore exchange file to PST file with facility to Split recovered PST file up to 15GB

Read-more:https://www.blog.perfectdatasolutions.com/how-to-recover-and-convert-the-edb-file-from-corrupted-exchange-database/

Posted 02 Nov 2022

moorilok says
Software developers are the creative force behind computer programs of all kinds. They design and write the code used to build everything from operating systems to apps to video games. 
Posted 22 Jun 2023

johnnilok says
I'm currently searching for a reliable software development company, and Lotus Labs has caught my attention. Has anyone collaborated with this software development company? I'm curious about their software development capabilities and the satisfaction level of their clients. They offer a diverse range of services, but I'd like to hear from others before finalizing my decision. Any insights or recommendations you can provide would be highly valuable!
Posted 22 Jun 2023

Reply to Topic