I read somewhere that you can remove the restrictions from the ZOOM lamp. How do I do that?

179 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Zuluantreven

Total Posts: 0

I agree with you. The Philips zoom light has only 4 sessions for the teeth whitening procedure. After that you have to replace the cartridge. This is very costly for dentists. That's why the manufacturer has released a special chip called Bleach Infiniter, which makes the procedures unlimited. This is where you can get the chip zoom Philips . Believe me, the purchase of the chip is much more profitable than the constant replacement of cartridges.
Posted 18 Nov 2022

Welcome to Godrej Ananda
a paradise for harmonious existence near IT fervor`s noise. Ensuring a well-lived lifestyles amid lavish luxuries, such as a beautiful swimming pool, spa, multi-motive hall, and more, breathtaking views, and lavish facilities, the marvelous suburban hotel lets you enjoy all you would want. Rest confident the impressively close-knit network could set the level for an entire life of lavishness, and vegetation for an amazing way of life of beauty and poise. Godrej Ananda spreads over 2.32 acres with sixty-four gadgets of two and three BHK Apartments at, Bangalore.
Posted 18 Nov 2022

Reply to Topic