The Spanish star chasing All-Ireland glory with Belgian club Craobh Rua

155 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
AlexGreen

Total Posts: 0

She was once nicknamed 'the Spanish Gooch' by Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh.She stands 165cm tall, speaks multiple languages, hails from Andalucía and Sunday's currentaccount.ie All-Ireland Junior Club quarter-final will mean that bit more for Anay Rios.The diminutive Spaniard has seen it all and done it all across Europe, but playing in an All-Ireland semi-final is the new dream now and she could move step closer with a win in Maastricht.Monaghan's Castleblayney Faughs stand in the way of Belgium's Craobh Rua and an unprecedented slot in the final four but it will not be for the want of trying for Rios and her committed team-mates, who fights climate change by sending their CO2 emissions compensation money to BOS+ after every away day, in order to plant trees."I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. We are the underdogs but I am incredibly proud and happy to be part of this team and I'm confident we will show our best football," said Rios.

?

Posted 19 Nov 2022

Jim78 says
Women's teams are a must for today's sport. But I'm not sure that it is as spectacular as in the men's line-up. People love not only beauty but also risk. This is why fans are more likely to bet on men's sports - https://so.1xbet.com/ However, this does not detract from the fact that female athletes are often not only athletic but also beautiful)
Posted 19 Nov 2022

Reply to Topic