Productive Talk

1242 views 38 replies
Reply to Topic
~Fragi~

Total Posts: 64603

Well few members ka kehna hai k yahan per mostly ppl sirf Chito chat kar rahey hain.. and there isnt any productive talk..

Well i know ya all ppl r very good n hava creative mind .. so show the all ppl dat JB is the best board on the net ...

Chao[colored]
FFM
Kiddo MOD
Posted 08 Aug 2003

madmax says
kiddoooooooooo mod jee aap he shorouwat kar deen
Posted 08 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ok ji karta hoon .. per aap bhi kuch karieen na ...
Posted 08 Aug 2003

sharara says
again u ppl started same thing....
Posted 08 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ok sorry ,,, per admini ji ,, the case was dat ,,,, k

i ll pm ya
Posted 08 Aug 2003

jag says
Well, what I can say about that is it's true most of the people here are for chit chat! I heard somebody saying that people are increasing their post counts too, that's also true. Usually what happens is that you start Topic defining "A" and when u come the next day people are defining Z, well diverted to something else and from there.. something else... no rhythm left of the theme.

Now what my suggestion would be if anybody posts not-related reply or just posts ok etc blah blah, Moderators and Admin's if come across that reply should delete it and PM the member about the new rules.

Now, initially for few days or perhaps weeks you might need to send many PM's and delete many replies but eventually everybody will understand and get on the track! correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Admin
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
thz admin ji
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Mani says
i just need to say
its Ciao!!!!
i think!
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
Ufffffffff
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sharara says
Admin jee is a bit bugged apparently
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm .. how ... ?
Posted 09 Aug 2003

jag says
Well, I think kuch nahin ho sakta! I should delet all posts after mine.. even this one! But perhaps no point still :)
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ohm
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sharara says
OK SORRY...
ab koi baat hi nahi karega.. we got ur point na.. we r just compoling list of rules ok boss
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
every thing will b on its track

JB WAS THE BEST < JB IS THE BEST > JB WILL B THE BEST BOARD ON NET
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sharara says
so say Shary and FFm
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
I DONT KNOW~~~~
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
ya ya ..:p
Posted 09 Aug 2003

But the thing is who will start productive talk and who is going to appreciate it
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Bijli says
ya jess na topic introduced kiya hain wohi bataey ga
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sharara says
LOL
Good Q's

Posted 09 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by ffm

Well few members ka kehna hai k yahan per mostly ppl sirf Chito chat kar rahey hain.. and there isnt any productive talk..

Well i know ya all ppl r very good n hava creative mind .. so show the all ppl dat JB is the best board on the net ...

Chao[colored]
FFM
Kiddo MOD

I M With U Ffm .. I Feel The Same Here Too.. Well Ppl Not Only Here But Everywhere On Internet They All Like To Chit Chat Aloads Like Me To b Verry Honest.. & Abt The Produtive Talk So Yaar I Wud Say, I Feel The Same Like Some ppl Here Think Tht We All Shud Stick With The Thread All The Time, I M 100% Agree With Them Aswell..

Ppl Of JB Jus Wanna Tell Ya.. Plzzz Try To Understand, Talk Abt The Thread Only, & Yes If Ya Guyz Really Wanna Chit Chat With Each Other, There Are No Ristrictions For Tht At All, Wat Ya Guyz Can Do Is.. Open Some Thread Like General Chit Chat Or Something.. & Talk Wat Ya Guyz Wanna Talk.. Simple Is Tht ..

I Hope Every1 Understand Wat I Mean... Plzz Dont Mind & Correct Me If I M Wrong ..

Cheerz [bandit]
Posted 09 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
Kaisi Rahi Meri Speeech
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
I DONT KNOWW!!!!!!
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
bf ji achee rahee speech aapki
Posted 09 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
abb JOJI apni speech kerain gay.......per nahi......wooh main nay jiss paper per speech likhi thee.....kidoo nay us ka jahaz bana lya....ganda kidoooo:P
lolz..

me wid ffm.....
Posted 09 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ohm.... not mine fault ...
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by BoRnFl_iRt

quote:
Originally posted by ffm

Chao[colored]
FFM
Kiddo MOD

I M With U Ffm .. I Feel The Same Here Too.. Well Ppl Not Only Here But Everywhere On Internet They All Like To Chit Chat Aloads Like Me To b Verry Honest.. & Abt The Produtive Talk So Yaar I Wud Say, I Feel The Same Like Some ppl Here Think Tht We All Shud Stick With The Thread All The Time, I M 100% Agree With Them Aswell..

Ppl Of JB Jus Wanna Tell Ya.. Plzzz Try To Understand, Talk Abt The Thread Only, & Yes If Ya Guyz Really Wanna Chit Chat With Each Other, There Are No Ristrictions For Tht At All, Wat Ya Guyz Can Do Is.. Open Some Thread Like General Chit Chat Or Something.. & Talk Wat Ya Guyz Wanna Talk.. Simple Is Tht ..

I Hope Every1 Understand Wat I Mean... Plzz Dont Mind & Correct Me If I M Wrong ..

Cheerz [bandit]

ye nahi ho sakta....:p...auron ka to nahi pata....but i kno...k i can't stick wid da thread.....so get over it...:p
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
quote:
Originally posted by BoRnFl_iRt

Kaisi Rahi Meri Speeech

bohattttttttttttttttttttttt....hi bakwas....lolz
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Shehzadi says
hey it happens...you start talking abt something...and end up talking abt something thats totally opposite of wat you started with...even in real conversations...it just happens
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Xtreme says
Admin I think U should get a seprate section for creative or produtive talk , and for the start may be let people get a feel of it. Mod can delete replys which arent in context with those topics , but i guess it wont be good if u start it all over the boards. And who ever wants to have a produtive talk can go to that said section and have fun!!
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic