Majajan - Simply a Classic

9151 views 103 replies
Reply to Topic
Straight

Total Posts: 434

many of you people will be surprised by Majajan being declared as a classis...but it actually is a classic in Punjabi movies....a semi art movie with a brilliant direction, excellent music, mind blowing locations and dresses and remarkable actings, This is wot majajan is all about.
I saw it on the very first day of its release...n at the end ...i was like...WoW finally they have learnt how to make MOVIES!!...yeah this is the only effort that can be called a "movie" when you talk about punjabi film industry...an unexpected huge hit...and surely it deserves to be..
movie touches a very sensitive issue of our society...i m not gonna tell you guys about the storyline so that suspense is still there..all i wud say just go n watch it... you wont regret...
before watching the movie i got to hear some rumours like its a rip off of devdas story and shan is gonna copy shahrukh blah blah....but all this was crap...
shan has looked far cuter and bigger actor than shahrukh in the movie...hes once again proven that no one can act like him...from movies like hamayun gujjar, sangam, ghar kab aao gay, teray pyar main, commando to majajan he has come up with his unique verstality and superb dialogue delivery and acting....
meray khayal main shaan aur saima nay apni life time acting kee hay aur uss par dialogues were simply classic..koee b indian actor in donon kay callibre ko nahin pohonch sakta....yeah baat app sab likh lain...
take care
9/10 for the movie
Posted 27 Mar 2006

vraiel says
[u]Flow[/u]
Posted 29 Feb 2024

vraiel says
[u]Reno[/u]
Posted 29 Feb 2024

vraiel says
[u]Hann[/u]
Posted 29 Feb 2024