House by the sea

275 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

What country is better to buy a house by the sea in? My family would love to have such a permanent vacation spot.
Posted 29 Dec 2022

Garden says
House by the sea has passed from the category of luxury, into an affordable service for many citizens of different countries. Italy has very beautiful landscapes, but real estate on the coast is prohibitively expensive. But you can profitably buy a house in Northern Cyprus . Such an increase in popularity for housing objects of this republic is primarily due to the affordability of the price and the simplicity of the purchase procedure. And of course, you will need the help of agencies. My wife and I are already considering options and are in complete anticipation that we will have our own house by the sea.
Posted 29 Dec 2022

Hi all. This is a very good question, because people often have a good fortune, but simply do not know what to do with it in order to increase their capital. But I know, and I will share my positive experience. I just took it and a couple of months ago I bought myself a luxury villa in Tenerife https://housetenerife.eu/city/caldera-del-rey/? . I think it's no secret to anyone how great it is there. The opportunity to fully merge with nature and experience true bliss.
Posted 25 Feb 2023

Reply to Topic