moderators...

1204 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

Management Staff

"Management Staff" {Manager, Senior Moderator & Moderator} are individuals or groups of users who look after the day to day running of the forums. They have the power to edit, delete, move, close, unclose, topics and posts, in the forum they moderate. "Managment Staff" generally are there to prevent people from posting offensive or abusive material.

i was wondering...agar mods kafi kafi arsa tak show up he na karain forum per to how can they look after day to day running of the forum? "Managment Staff" generally are there to prevent people from posting offensive or abusive material, but how will they stop when they r not online themselves for weeks?

u might say..we r humans, can;t come every day, life is busy, well, don't u think they should not be part of administration team? i am not trying to make an issue here, but how is in jb's best interest to have a member mod the forum when he/she does not come here for so long? doesn;t makes sense to me, may be you guys can help...
Posted 31 Mar 2006

Bazi I come online daily even from my bery tight shedulle,and its matter of responsibility for me and My team.
as far as ur concern i really appreciate But i am unableto understand what u want to say.

For other members Please donot post here until resolution of this matter only bazi can post here and all other posts will be deleted
Posted 01 Apr 2006

Bazigaar says
thanx for the reply.

i know u come every day, so u ebing a mod is justified.

i am saying k jo members roz nahi atay ya phir r not as regular to phir un ka mod honay ka kiya faida hae?

examples:

fragi
mysterious gal
london ke hoor

yes u might say they r busy and all that....well, in that case, un ko mod hona he nahi chahye cuz mod ka kaam hae day to day stuff ko dekhna ya phir on a regular basis, where as the members i posted above cannot do it cuz they r busy..phir wo mod kiyoon hain?
Posted 01 Apr 2006

Boss WOL is working on this issue and we are comming to a solution
Posted 01 Apr 2006

Bazigaar says
phir theek hae

thank you
Posted 01 Apr 2006

Reply to Topic