Title : Questionsgems - All The Questions you need is here

74 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
adilkhatri

Total Posts: 247

So you have your answer.  You can't speak with God because you don't have enough faith.  So now what would you do?  Ask another question? Likely it'd be "Why don't I have sufficient faith?"  You're assuming you don't have sufficient and asking why again.  Now you're focusing on a remedy that's one question taken from your first and no closer to communicating with God.  You can see where this really is leading right?
OK. Let's stop this insanity and get back to the first question.  Let's look at that assumption to make sure we want to ask that question. Assumption is "I can't talk to God" ;. Is that true?  Just answer for yourself.  If it's not you then don't have to ask that question. Should you feel it's true then consider tips on how to prove or know it's true. For this informative article we're likely to stick to "That's not true" ;. So then if we all know that people CAN communicate with God then what's it we're really having to ask?
We're able to ask "How is the best means for me to talk to God?"  Now that's an appealing questionsgems.  It assumes there's a much better solution to speak to God - and if you're feeling as you can't speak to God then you must certanly be missing something so probably the assumption is true.  But can you see how the answer to that question could actually help you?  You might actually get gaining some ground in your quest for communication with God!
Another great question will be "How is God speaking to me?"  Often we moan and ask "Why doesn't God speak in my experience?" Again we're assuming that God isn't speaking because we're not hearing.  That's a pretty big assumption.  Imagine if we're just unacquainted with how God is speaking?  That is prone to occur? I vote for "unaware" ;.I happen to trust that God is definitely speaking.  When we ask "How is God speaking if you ask me?" then we're making the assumption that God is talking with us and if we get a solution we gain a message from God!
At the basis of all this can be a little thing called faith.  We struggle with this specific this indicates - but really once we make assumptions it's as a result of our faith or lack thereof. It's what we believe!  That's why paying attention to the questions we ask is indeed important. Next time you're feeling uncertain and a concern is forming in your head, flip it right into a statement. Is that assumption true? If it's not then reframe your question to request that which you really would like!
Posted 14 Jan 2023

Reply to Topic