What is a right property zone in Dubai?

282 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
lev

Total Posts: 0

What is the right property zone in Dubai?Hi guys, I've been hearing a lot lately about the right property zones in Dubai. Can anyone explain to me what these are?
Posted 07 Mar 2023

Nandroid says
Of course! So, property law zones in Dubai are certain areas that are regulated by a separate set of laws and rules more favorable to foreign investors. These zones allow investors to fully own their property without requiring a local partner or sponsor, and enjoy other benefits such as 100% repatriation of profits and tax exemption. I am looking at sobha properties dubai https://everhomes.ae/developers/sobha-group/ myself. In addition to this, there are several ownership zones in Dubai, each with its own unique rules and benefits. For example, there is the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), which is a free zone for companies providing financial services, and Dubai South focused on logistics and the aviation industry.
Posted 07 Mar 2023

lipav58 says
In fact, there isn't. Anyone can invest in these zones, whether you are a foreigner or a local. However, there are certain requirements that you must meet in order to open a business or own real estate in these zones. For example, you have to get the necessary licenses and permits, and you have to meet certain capital requirements.
Posted 07 Mar 2023

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. The Boiler Exchange
Posted 16 Apr 2023

Hello! I just want to share my impressions of the Mr.C Residences project, which I saw on opr.ae, and it seems to be a game changer in the Dubai real estate market. The promise of European comfort combined with stunning views of the Dubai Canal and the Arabian Gulf is truly enticing. With a dedicated construction director and property management team, it is evident that the developers are putting in all their efforts to ensure comfortable living at Mr.C Residences. Are you considering this investment option for yourself?
Posted 27 Oct 2023

Reply to Topic