Plot Generator

2143 views 44 replies
Reply to Topic
SohniKuddi

Total Posts: 4493

Ok guys check this out, its real funny, dunno whether its the right section but this sounds more relevant.

Have any of u heard of the point horror books??? well they're mystery books aimed at young adults....13-16 ( i know i know, i'm too old) lolz neway, they tend to follow a typical outline. Everyones gonna make a story using this plot generator for which i'm gna give u the link post your story right here.

when it asks you to enter a name, enter the name of anyone BUT IT HAS TO BE A MEMBER OF JB cos that way we can all relate and have a laugh. Make it as silly and funny as you can.

The plot generator will ask you to enter some stuff do as it says or your story will not make sense, at the end it will put all of the information you provided into a story, copy and paste it here so we can all have a laugh.

lolz fire away, heres the link

www.thegeekhost.com/helenne/horror.html

copy and paste into your browser and you're off
Posted 19 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
ye kya hai mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya
Posted 20 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
lol...Rapunzel my long haired beauty......

ok in simple words............

Copy this link into your browser-------->   www.thegeekhost.com/hel enne/horror.html

and then, follow the on screen instructions, do as it says or u'll be lost (you should get a dialog box on your screen)
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
Uffffffffff baysurreyo, awein, tussi taan nalaik te nikamme nikle, i'll go first.

Note: this story is completely fictional, any resemblance to real life is completely coincidencial, this does not outline the views of SohniKuddi or any of her "people" any people mentioned in this story and their character are completely fictional and SohniKuddi does not think of anyone as a murderer. (and i aint hittin on anyone either ;) lolz..... if anyone feel uncomfortable with any of the content then please pm me, i'll edit it..

SohniKuddi's Point Horror story
(using point horror plot genertor on the above mentioned website)

Lil Dolly was having a happy normal day in Janubaba Technical College. She had lunch with her best friends SohniKuddi and Queen Victoria, and completed her work for Mr WOL. It was all going wonderfully, until she discovered Rat Poo in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.
'I bet it was Rapunzel,' said SohniKuddi. 'She's been jealous of you since she heard that you were going to the Jashn-e-Azadi with Frankenstein.' Lil Dolly sighed.
'Did you read the Daily Jang?' said Queen Victoria. 'There was an article about Snow, who shocked everyone when she Insulted all JB members .'
'Really?' said Lil Dolly. 'Can I read the article?'
Queen Victoria gave it to her.
The Daily Jang has heard rumors that Snow is back after the shock of many years ago whe she Insulted all JB members. This is not true. Snow is in Mangla damm.
Lil Dolly scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and Snow were alike - they have the same avatar.
Lil Dolly walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of Rat Poo. There was also a letter.
To Lil Dolly. Watch your step. Ha ha ha. Signed, Snow.
Who could it be? Was it really Snow or someone closer to her? Lil Dolly suspected everyone - Rapunzel of course, who always sneered at her. Frankenstein, even though he was the dreamiest boy in Janubaba Technical College. She even suspected Queen Victoria who had a great love for Rat Poo and had been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was SohniKuddi who had been her friend since they were small children.
The night before the Jashn-e-Azadi, Lil Dolly went with SohniKuddi to the The Bazaar, and they discovered it was empty. Lil Dolly was pleased to have SohniKuddi with her, because she was very nervous about Snow, as well as avoiding Frankenstein, Queen Victoria, and Rapunzel. 'Isn't it strange,' said SohniKuddi. 'How much we have in common?'
Lil Dolly remembered that they have the same avatar. She became uneasy. 'SohniKuddi, don't you have family in Mangla damm?'
SohniKuddi laughed manically. She threw some Rat Poo at Lil Dolly, then attacked her with a Aaloo waale, and Lil Dolly was forced to fight back with a Mirchi waale. She ran away and was found by Frankenstein and Queen Victoria, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.
'We came to save you from SohniKuddi,' said Queen Victoria.
The next day they discovered that SohniKuddi had died horribly. Lil Dolly was sad - SohniKuddi had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Jashn-e-Azadi with Frankenstein, much to the dismay of Rapunzel.

try it it's fun
Posted 24 Apr 2006

sana was having a happy normal day in sca. She had lunch with her best friends ayesha and amna, and completed her work for theo. It was all going wonderfully, until she discovered mice in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.

'I bet it was saima,' said ayesha. 'She's been jealous of you since she heard that you were going to the hmm with athar.' sana sighed.

'Did you read the jang news?' said amna. 'There was an article about sohnikuddi, who shocked everyone when he/she ... dressed like ghost.'

'Really?' said sana. 'Can I read the article?'

amna gave it to her.

The jang news has heard rumors that sohnikuddi is back after the shock of many years ago when he/she ... dressed like ghost. This is not true. sohnikuddi is in china.

sana scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and sohnikuddi were alike - they ... both have same hair.

sana walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of mice. There was also a letter.

To sana. Watch your step. Ha ha ha. Signed, sohnikuddi.

Who could it be? Was it really sohnikuddi or someone closer to her? sana suspected everyone - saima of course, who always sneered at her. athar, even though he was the dreamiest boy in sca. She even suspected amna who had a great love for mice and had been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was ayesha who had been her friend since they were small children.

The night before the hmm, sana went with ayesha to the hmm, and they discovered it was empty. sana was pleased to have ayesha with her, because she was very nervous about sohnikuddi, as well as avoiding athar, amna, and saima. 'Isn't it strange,' said ayesha. 'How much we have in common?'

sana remembered that they ... both have same hair. She became uneasy. 'ayesha, don't you have family in china?'

ayesha laughed manically. She threw some mice at sana, then attacked her with a nothing :d, and sana was forced to fight back with a hahah. She ran away and was found by athar and amna, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.

'We came to save you from ayesha,' said amna.

The next day they discovered that ayesha had died horribly. sana was sad - ayesha had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed her trauma firmly behind her and went to the hmm with athar, much to the dismay of saima.

Posted 24 Apr 2006

good topic sohini
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
lolzzzzzzz excellent...ima do another one and stick your name into it 2 SRK...pick a JB girl
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
SohniKuddi doesn't have to dress like a ghost........she IS a ghost
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi said:

lolzzzzzzz excellent...ima do another one and stick your name into it 2 SRK...pick a JB girl

sohnikudii
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
she's the bad guy..............some to go to the jashn e azaadi with
Posted 24 Apr 2006

Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
ok srk....i'll pick a girl for you.....
Posted 24 Apr 2006

that will be
Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
wait man....."COMING SOON"

THIS'LL TAKLE SOME TIME...I NEED TO RESEARCH SOMEONE OF YOUR HIGH STANDARD...IT AINT GONA BE EASY
Posted 24 Apr 2006

Posted 24 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi said:

Frankenstein, even though he was the dreamiest boy in Janubaba Technical College.

thankyou for being so honest..
lolz..
anyways its funn..
but im not makin one right now
dont have time..

Posted 24 Apr 2006

LiL_DollY says
-this is hilarous

sohnikuddi was having a happy normal day in JB Technical College. She
had lunch with her best friends lil_dolly and asian, and completed her
work for Mr. Shahrukh Khan. It was all going wonderfully, until she
discovered dogs in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and
wondered who could do such a cruel thing.
'I bet it was Queenie,' said lil_dolly. 'She's been jealous of you since she
heard that you were going to the Jb"S HOt DanCe with FrankIE.'
sohnikuddi sighed.
'Did you read the Jb TimEs NewSpapEr?' said asian. 'There was an article
about Freddy Kooogar, who shocked everyone when he/she ... has turned
blue and fainted!.'
'Really?' said sohnikuddi. 'Can I read the article?'
asian gave it to her.
The Jb TimEs NewSpapEr has heard rumors that Freddy Kooogar is back
after the shock of many years ago when he/she ... has turned blue and
fainted!. This is not true. Freddy Kooogar is in Islamabad.
sohnikuddi scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and
Freddy Kooogar were alike - they ... both have blood stains on their
shirts.
sohnikuddi walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there
was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of
dogs. There was also a letter.
To sohnikuddi. Watch your step. Ha ha ha. Signed, Freddy Kooogar.
Who could it be? Was it really Freddy Kooogar or someone closer to her?
sohnikuddi suspected everyone - Queenie of course, who always sneered
at her. FrankIE, even though he was the dreamiest boy in JB Technical
College. She even suspected asian who had a great love for dogs and had
been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was
lil_dolly who had been her friend since they were small children.
The night before the Jb"S HOt DanCe, sohnikuddi went with lil_dolly to the
library, and they discovered it was empty. sohnikuddi was pleased to have
lil_dolly with her, because she was very nervous about Freddy Kooogar, as
well as avoiding FrankIE, asian, and Queenie. 'Isn't it strange,' said
lil_dolly. 'How much we have in common?'
sohnikuddi remembered that they ... both have blood stains on their
shirts. She became uneasy. 'lil_dolly, don't you have family in Islamabad?'
lil_dolly laughed manically. She threw some dogs at sohnikuddi, then
attacked her with a books, and sohnikuddi was forced to fight back with a
librarian. She ran away and was found by FrankIE and asian, who had a
perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.
'We came to save you from lil_dolly,' said asian.
The next day they discovered that lil_dolly had died horribly. sohnikuddi
was sad - lil_dolly had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed
psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed
her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Jb"S HOt DanCe with
FrankIE, much to the dismay of Queenie.

A Word of Explanation - Sign my guestbook - Main page
Posted 25 Apr 2006

though i get to dance with sohnikuddi..
and had an outing with dolly too on
jashne azadi..lolz
but i dont rrreally like the ends..
why ppl have to die
Posted 25 Apr 2006

good topic...like it
Posted 25 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
i knew you would....u'll like it even more after i've finished your story

lolzzzzzzzzzzz Dolly your story had me rolling on the floor, how dare you throw dogs at me! loved it, i bet the librarian really hurt
Posted 25 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
Frankenstein said:

SohniKuddi said:

Frankenstein, even though he was the dreamiest boy in Janubaba Technical College.

thankyou for being so honest..
lolz..
anyways its funn..
but im not makin one right now
dont have time..

It's my pleasure....i'm as honest as they come

Posted 25 Apr 2006

SohniKuddi says
Frankenstein said:

though i get to dance with sohnikuddi..
and had an outing with dolly too on
jashne azadi..lolz
but i dont rrreally like the ends..
why ppl have to die

well, thats a typical point horror, someone always has to die, and it tends to be the person closest to the main character (ie their best friend) so basically it's already written all we have to do is enter the persons name and viola...their dead
Posted 25 Apr 2006

i have a real weird story..
and im telling you i cant
be blamed for thiss..righht..
i had no idea how it
is gonna turn
out..and these are not my personal
opinions..so chill plzz

rapunzel was having a happy normal day in beacon house school of lunatics. She had lunch with her best friends aroobah and sohniKuddi, and completed her work for Sheeda gernade. It was all going wonderfully, until she discovered ganday anday in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.

'I bet it was dolly,' said aroobah. 'She's been jealous of you since she heard that you were going to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy.' rapunzel sighed.

'Did you read the dawn?' said sohniKuddi. 'There was an article about TT, who shocked everyone when he urinated in his pants.'

'Really?' said rapunzel. 'Can I read the article?'

sohniKuddi gave it to her.

The dawn has heard rumors that TT is back after the shock of many years ago when he urinated in his pants. This is not true. TT is in cheecho ki malia.

rapunzel scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and TT were alike - they ... have thier boyfriends in common.

rapunzel walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of ganday anday. There was also a letter.

To rapunzel. Watch your step. Ha ha ha. Signed, TT.

Who could it be? Was it really TT or someone closer to her? rapunzel suspected everyone - dolly of course, who always sneered at her. SupidGuy, even though he was the dreamiest boy in beacon house school of lunatics. She even suspected sohniKuddi who had a great love for ganday anday and had been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was aroobah who had been her friend since they were small children.

The night before the Itwar bazar, rapunzel went with aroobah to the jallo park, and they discovered it was empty. rapunzel was pleased to have aroobah with her, because she was very nervous about TT, as well as avoiding SupidGuy, sohniKuddi, and dolly. 'Isn't it strange,' said aroobah. 'How much we have in common?'

rapunzel remembered that they ... have thier boyfriends in common. She became uneasy. 'aroobah, don't you have family in cheecho ki malia?'

aroobah laughed manically. She threw some ganday anday at rapunzel, then attacked her with a broomstick, and rapunzel was forced to fight back with a amloke. She ran away and was found by SupidGuy and sohniKuddi, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.

'We came to save you from aroobah,' said sohniKuddi.

The next day they discovered that aroobah had died horribly. rapunzel was sad - aroobah had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy, much to the dismay of dolly
Posted 25 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
SohniKuddi said:

Uffffffffff baysurreyo, awein, tussi taan nalaik te nikamme nikle, i'll go first.

Note: this story is completely fictional, any resemblance to real life is completely coincidencial, this does not outline the views of SohniKuddi or any of her "people" any people mentioned in this story and their character are completely fictional and SohniKuddi does not think of anyone as a murderer. (and i aint hittin on anyone either ;) lolz..... if anyone feel uncomfortable with any of the content then please pm me, i'll edit it..

SohniKuddi's Point Horror story
(using point horror plot genertor on the above mentioned website)

Lil Dolly was having a happy normal day in Janubaba Technical College. She had lunch with her best friends SohniKuddi and Queen Victoria, and completed her work for Mr WOL. It was all going wonderfully, until she discovered Rat Poo in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.
'I bet it was Rapunzel,' said SohniKuddi. 'She's been jealous of you since she heard that you were going to the Jashn-e-Azadi with Frankenstein.' Lil Dolly sighed.
'Did you read the Daily Jang?' said Queen Victoria. 'There was an article about Snow, who shocked everyone when she Insulted all JB members .'
'Really?' said Lil Dolly. 'Can I read the article?'
Queen Victoria gave it to her.
The Daily Jang has heard rumors that Snow is back after the shock of many years ago whe she Insulted all JB members. This is not true. Snow is in Mangla damm.
Lil Dolly scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and Snow were alike - they have the same avatar.
Lil Dolly walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of Rat Poo. There was also a letter.
To Lil Dolly. Watch your step. Ha ha ha. Signed, Snow.
Who could it be? Was it really Snow or someone closer to her? Lil Dolly suspected everyone - Rapunzel of course, who always sneered at her. Frankenstein, even though he was the dreamiest boy in Janubaba Technical College. She even suspected Queen Victoria who had a great love for Rat Poo and had been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was SohniKuddi who had been her friend since they were small children.
The night before the Jashn-e-Azadi, Lil Dolly went with SohniKuddi to the The Bazaar, and they discovered it was empty. Lil Dolly was pleased to have SohniKuddi with her, because she was very nervous about Snow, as well as avoiding Frankenstein, Queen Victoria, and Rapunzel. 'Isn't it strange,' said SohniKuddi. 'How much we have in common?'
Lil Dolly remembered that they have the same avatar. She became uneasy. 'SohniKuddi, don't you have family in Mangla damm?'
SohniKuddi laughed manically. She threw some Rat Poo at Lil Dolly, then attacked her with a Aaloo waale, and Lil Dolly was forced to fight back with a Mirchi waale. She ran away and was found by Frankenstein and Queen Victoria, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.
'We came to save you from SohniKuddi,' said Queen Victoria.
The next day they discovered that SohniKuddi had died horribly. Lil Dolly was sad - SohniKuddi had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Jashn-e-Azadi with Frankenstein, much to the dismay of Rapunzel.

try it it's fun

sohnikuddi
bara afsoos hua
Posted 25 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
Frankenstein said:

i had no idea how it
is gonna turn
opinions..so chill plzz

rapunzel was having a happy normal day in beacon house school of lunatics. She had lunch with her best friends aroobah and sohniKuddi, and completed her work for Sheeda gernade. It was all going wonderfully, until she discovered ganday anday in her locker - she had a terrible fear of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.

'I bet it was dolly,' said aroobah. 'She's been jealous of you since she heard that you were going to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy.' rapunzel sighed.

'Did you read the dawn?' said sohniKuddi. 'There was an article about TT, who shocked everyone when he urinated in his pants.'

The dawn has heard rumors that TT is back after the shock of many years ago when he urinated in his pants. This is not true. TT is in cheecho ki malia.

rapunzel scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and TT were alike - they ... have thier boyfriends in common.

rapunzel walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of ganday anday. There was also a letter.

Who could it be? Was it really TT or someone closer to her? rapunzel suspected everyone - dolly of course, who always sneered at her. SupidGuy, even though he was the dreamiest boy in beacon house school of lunatics. She even suspected sohniKuddi who had a great love for ganday anday and had been acting strangely recently. The only person she could trust was aroobah who had been her friend since they were small children.

The night before the Itwar bazar, rapunzel went with aroobah to the jallo park, and they discovered it was empty. rapunzel was pleased to have aroobah with her, because she was very nervous about TT, as well as avoiding SupidGuy, sohniKuddi, and dolly. 'Isn't it strange,' said aroobah. 'How much we have in common?'

rapunzel remembered that they ... have thier boyfriends in common. She became uneasy. 'aroobah, don't you have family in cheecho ki malia?'

aroobah laughed manically. She threw some ganday anday at rapunzel, then attacked her with a broomstick, and rapunzel was forced to fight back with a amloke. She ran away and was found by SupidGuy and sohniKuddi, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange behaviour.

The next day they discovered that aroobah had died horribly. rapunzel was sad - aroobah had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy, much to the dismay of dolly

OMG
Posted 25 Apr 2006

LiL_DollY says
Frankenstein said:

i had no idea how it
is gonna turn
opinions..so chill plzz

rapunzel was having a happy normal day in beacon house school of
lunatics. She had lunch with her best friends aroobah and sohniKuddi,
and completed her work for Sheeda gernade. It was all going wonderfully,
until she discovered ganday anday in her locker - she had a terrible fear
of them, and wondered who could do such a cruel thing.

'I bet it was dolly,' said aroobah. 'She's been jealous of you since she
heard that you were going to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy.' rapunzel
sighed.

'Did you read the dawn?' said sohniKuddi. 'There was an article about TT,
who shocked everyone when he urinated in his pants.'

The dawn has heard rumors that TT is back after the shock of many years
ago when he urinated in his pants. This is not true. TT is in cheecho ki
malia.

rapunzel scanned the article and was startled to discover that she and TT
were alike - they ... have thier boyfriends in common.

rapunzel walked home feeling very troubled. When she got home, there
was a note on her doorstep. She opened in and screamed. It was full of
ganday anday. There was also a letter.

Who could it be? Was it really TT or someone closer to her? rapunzel
suspected everyone - dolly of course, who always sneered at her.
SupidGuy, even though he was the dreamiest boy in beacon house school
of lunatics. She even suspected sohniKuddi who had a great love for
ganday anday and had been acting strangely recently. The only person
she could trust was aroobah who had been her friend since they were
small children.

The night before the Itwar bazar, rapunzel went with aroobah to the jallo
park, and they discovered it was empty. rapunzel was pleased to have
aroobah with her, because she was very nervous about TT, as well as
avoiding SupidGuy, sohniKuddi, and dolly. 'Isn't it strange,' said aroobah.
'How much we have in common?'

rapunzel remembered that they ... have thier boyfriends in common. She
became uneasy. 'aroobah, don't you have family in cheecho ki malia?'

aroobah laughed manically. She threw some ganday anday at rapunzel,
then attacked her with a broomstick, and rapunzel was forced to fight
back with a amloke. She ran away and was found by SupidGuy and
sohniKuddi, who had a perfectly rational explanation for her strange
behaviour.

The next day they discovered that aroobah had died horribly. rapunzel
was sad - aroobah had been her friend for years, and becoming a crazed
psycho in the space of a few days could happen to anyone. But she placed
her trauma firmly behind her and went to the Itwar bazar with SupidGuy,
much to the dismay of dolly

gigglin

ooooooH
yeah

Im chillian like a villian
Posted 26 Apr 2006

LiL_DollY says
SohniKuddi said: