Interest

1832 views 26 replies
Reply to Topic
Rapunzel

Age: 124
Total Posts: 51848
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
Posted 20 Apr 2006

new_beau says
Al Hamdulillah..and JazakaAllah Dear ..Thanks for Sharing
Posted 21 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
Posted 22 Apr 2006

interesting..,
Posted 22 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
thanxx
Posted 22 Apr 2006

good info rap
Posted 23 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
thanku g
Posted 23 Apr 2006

good
Posted 23 Apr 2006

YW
Posted 24 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
thanxx n HH
Posted 26 Apr 2006

Ashii says
intersting
seems to b an advertisement for ISLAMIC BANK

i dont know much abt this matter but one thing is sure
u must have heard abt "islamic fund"
this system is introduced by ppl who practice SOODI KAROBAR, i know few of them
the only reason is to attract more customers

well if this system is based on "muslim faith" then nothing is wrong with it
but if its another way to attract more customers and make more and more money then,,,,,,,, wot can i say

iss sys mei bhi ameer ameer tarr hota jae ga
balke ho raha hai
khair.............
tired of all that
Posted 27 Apr 2006

Rapunzel says
Posted 27 Apr 2006

nikama says
there is no concept of banking in islam,islam encourages its followers to spend not to save.hamain her cheez ko khamakha islamize kerne ki bimari ho gai he.there is nothing wrong in musharika and mudhariba though
Posted 28 Apr 2006

Badal says
SALL said:

this system is introduced by ppl who practice SOODI KAROBAR



introduced or exploited?? well, ye system tu 1400 saal say hai, isnt it?
Posted 29 Apr 2006

Badal says
nikama said:

there is no concept of banking in islam,islam encourages its followers to spend not to save.hamain her cheez ko khamakha islamize kerne ki bimari ho gai he.there is nothing wrong in musharika and mudhariba though



No concept? think again..., banking isnt just SAVING, or is it? also if we want to save then why not in islamic way? ppl do save 1400 years ago dear. think again about it with open mind and eyes
Posted 29 Apr 2006

Ashii says
Badal said:

SALL said:

this system is introduced by ppl who practice SOODI KAROBAR



introduced or exploited?? well, ye system tu 1400 saal say hai, isnt it?

i didnt know that "islamic fund" exist since 1400 yrs,, stk ex k baare mei meri knowledge kafi kam hai

agar aisa hai to i shd say its now EXPLOITED by wrong ppl


nice to see ya here
Posted 30 Apr 2006

Ashii says
nikama said:

there is no concept of banking in islam,islam encourages its followers to spend not to save.hamain her cheez ko khamakha islamize kerne ki bimari ho gai he.there is nothing wrong in musharika and mudhariba though


hmmmmm,,,,,
baat to shayad theek hai

musharika and mughariba ???
wot is it
Posted 30 Apr 2006

Badal says
Badal said:

nikama said:

there is no concept of banking in islam,islam encourages its followers to spend not to save.hamain her cheez ko khamakha islamize kerne ki bimari ho gai he.there is nothing wrong in musharika and mudhariba though



No concept? think again..., banking isnt just SAVING, or is it? also if we want to save then why not in islamic way? ppl do save 1400 years ago dear. think again about it with open mind and eyes


Adding more, "islam encourages its followers to spend" (not spend, but utilize in a proper way) but does not forbid from saving. and one form of saving, qarz, isnt saving in itself, it is a utilization of money (unlike locked money). well, its also islamically encouraged...

agar hum halal khana aur khilana chahtay hain tu islamize tu karna hi parayga kyunkay islam hi decide karta hai halal kiya hai aur haram kia hai. ye "beemari" tu har us shaks k honi chahiye jo apnay aap ko musalman samajhta hai.

need more?
Posted 30 Apr 2006

Badal says
SALL said:

Badal said:

SALL said:

this system is introduced by ppl who practice SOODI KAROBAR



introduced or exploited?? well, ye system tu 1400 saal say hai, isnt it?

i didnt know that "islamic fund" exist since 1400 yrs,, stk ex k baare mei meri knowledge kafi kam hai

agar aisa hai to i shd say its now EXPLOITED by wrong ppl


nice to see ya here


I didnt talk about "islamic fund", though it too existed 1400 years ago (try to remind... its bait-ul-maal). i was talking about islamic concept of financing or banking (isnt it the subject of this topic?) though banking is much more than that, it is not just saving, lending, and investment.

obviously 1400 saal pehlay is tarah kay aur in kamoon kay liye institutions nahi thay. well, us wakt to proper armies bhi nahi theen, na koi cantonments, etc. ye sab tu properly organise karnay kay liye banaye jatay hain. Islam main saving kay 2 hi tareeekay hain, Qarz aur Amanat (1400 saal pehlay nahi thay kiya? ). aajkal bhi yahi 2 hi hain, farq sirf itna hai kay sath interest aur doosri ghair sharai chezain bind kar di gayeen hain.

you previously said it seems to be an advert for ISLAMIIC BANK. well, there is no such bank named ISLAMIC BANK. 14 banks are mentioned in this articles, how cab be its an adv then for any particular bank? kaheen koi islamophobia tu nahi ho gaya na aap ko?

as you said these are the ppl who also pratise soodi karobar, well, besides explitation its may also be a transition from soodi to non-soodi karoobar. if some one is doing this transition (in whole, or in part for ppl who want islamic financing) we should encourage them instead of criticizing them. criticism may lead others to think you are against islamic banking etc. at least unlogoon ko tu bakhs dena chahiye jo purely sharai tareekay say banking kar rahay hain.

nice to see me? thanks some ppl may be sorry to see me
Posted 30 Apr 2006

Badal says
nikama said:

thanks for kind info,though i knew it already


Thanks
but the proper way to do it is to qustion about it so that othrs may know in details, instead of negating/falsifying it. is tarah tu aap kai logoon ko bhatka dain gay you know most ppl will accept the wrong withot thinking about it bcause it may seem beneficial and attactive to them. wrong?
Posted 02 May 2006

Ashii says
Badal said:

I didnt talk about "islamic fund", though it too existed 1400 years ago (try to remind... its bait-ul-maal). i was talking about islamic concept of financing or banking (isnt it the subject of this topic?) though banking is much more than that, it is not just saving, lending, and investment.

obviously 1400 saal pehlay is tarah kay aur in kamoon kay liye institutions nahi thay. well, us wakt to proper armies bhi nahi theen, na koi cantonments, etc. ye sab tu properly organise karnay kay liye banaye jatay hain. Islam main saving kay 2 hi tareeekay hain, Qarz aur Amanat (1400 saal pehlay nahi thay kiya? ). aajkal bhi yahi 2 hi hain, farq sirf itna hai kay sath interest aur doosri ghair sharai chezain bind kar di gayeen hain.

you previously said it seems to be an advert for ISLAMIIC BANK. well, there is no such bank named ISLAMIC BANK. 14 banks are mentioned in this articles, how cab be its an adv then for any particular bank? kaheen koi islamophobia tu nahi ho gaya na aap ko?

as you said these are the ppl who also pratise soodi karobar, well, besides explitation its may also be a transition from soodi to non-soodi karoobar. if some one is doing this transition (in whole, or in part for ppl who want islamic financing) we should encourage them instead of criticizing them. criticism may lead others to think you are against islamic banking etc. at least unlogoon ko tu bakhs dena chahiye jo purely sharai tareekay say banking kar rahay hain.

nice to see me? thanks some ppl may be sorry to see me


Islamic Fund se hamara matlab tha "UTP-ISF the first Shariah complaint openend mutual fund of Pak (2002)"
i guess its part of banking sys
bait ul maal to aur cheez hoti hai na ??

i never read anything abt 1400 old islamic banking,, yep true karobar, lein dein tab bhi hota tha,, but kaise


Islamophobe yar darao to nahi
im probably muslim phobe,, i know quite a lot of ppl in this banking biz in pak,, and YES they made me sceptic
kya karuuu they talk abt Islamic banking sys, give ya ref from History and Quran to attrat ya aur khud sood lene me burai nahi samajhte

transition from soodi to non-soodi karobar
i hope u r right,,, but yakeen nahi aata

(since u answer in a vv normal way,, no one will b sorry to see ya here )
Posted 02 May 2006

Rapunzel says
apni apni fiker hai har aik ko
haq haaaaaa

ur point is rite nikama ab samajh mein aa gya hai
Posted 03 May 2006

nikama says
Badal said:

Thanks laikin ziada khush nahi hona i wont be comming online regularly.

i know aap ye harkatain kartay rehtay hain but the proper way to do it is to qustion about it so that othrs may know in details, instead of negating/falsifying it. is tarah tu aap kai logoon ko bhatka dain gay you know most ppl will accept the wrong withot thinking about it bcause it may seem beneficial and attactive to them. wrong?

very right and please try to come online a bit more regularly,we need u here
Posted 04 May 2006

valandrian says
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557bd26557
bd26557
Posted 29 Apr 2018

Posted 20 Sep 2018

Posted 29 Oct 2018

vipinkumar says
There is no doubt that music is the soul of any occasion. In fact, it is the primary thing that adds color to an event. Without good music, you could imagine your event or party as a hectic, boring, and dull thing, especially for the guests. An event that lacks good music can never be enjoyed. Most people would prefer to attend such functions that have a proper arrangement of music. A wedding celebration is no exception at all. To make this day even more special, you should make arrangements for music and for this reason, you could take help from the professional wedding live band In Los Angeles. Here we come into the picture.

Bands for hire in los angeles | latin bands for weddings los angeles | Mariachi Band Los Angeles | Bandas en los angeles | Cumbia Bands Los Angeles | Latin Music Bands For Weddings | Bands For Weddings In California | wedding live band In Los Angeles | popular latin bands Los Angeles | Latin Bands for hire los angeles | Grupo Versatil California | Grupo Versatil In California | Grupos Versatiles En California | Grupo Musical Los Angeles | Latin Wedding Bands Los Angeles | Live Latin Band Los Angeles | Best Latin Band In Los Angeles | Latin Bands In Los Angeles | Hire Latin Wedding Bands | Latin band for marriage | Latin band for occasion | versatile latin band | professional latin band | professional versatil band | versatil band for marriage

MAKE YOUR EVENT THE TALK OF THE TOWN:
Do you want a music band that would set your wedding apart in a true sense? You’ve come to the right place. Divine specializes in incomparable wedding bands, which provide an alternative to the conventional live music experience. Our ultimate aim is to deliver unforgettable, as well as unique entertainment that would keep the dance floor not only full but would leave a long-lasting impression at the same time. Most Bands for Weddings in California are just carbon copies. But don’t forget that you are one-of-a-kind couple hence you deserve a one-of-a-kind musical entertainment for your big day.

Our music bands regularly provide services in the Los Angeles area. We are even pleased to travel to the destination weddings, both international and national. We have performed more than 300 events and weddings that make us a more desirable choice of these days. At Divine, we ensure a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience particularly for one of the most striking days of your life.

TOP-RATED WEDDING BAND:
Divine has years of experience in the industry. Our sound experience makes us the very first call for corporate and wedding entertainment. The expertise and the attention to detail that Divine offers are unparalleled. We understand that selecting the ideal entertainment professional for the special day of your life is important for your event success. And we as a professional pride ourselves in working very closely with each client.

Posted 11 Feb 2020

Reply to Topic