More about Peacock mobile app

183 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
hensen5005

Total Posts: 0

Like most streaming services, Peacocktv.com/tv offers a mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This app functions mostly the same as its in-browser counterpart, although the interface is adjusted to fit a smaller screen.
The app is extra handy if you pay for Peacock Premium Plus—that extra bit of cash gives you the ability to download content for offline viewing, just in case you want to get your SNL fix on the go.
The biggest drawback of the mobile app is that you can’t take screenshots like you can on a computer. As is becoming common with other streaming apps like Netflix, HBOMax, and Disney+, the content just becomes a black rectangle upon screenshotting and only the UI remains.
This decision only makes it harder for shows to gain traction since so many shows and movies thrive on word-of-mouth advertising and social media buzz. There’s no easier way to share content than just taking a screenshot, and restricting that feature only discourages organic discussions.
VIa   Peacock.com/tv
Posted 16 Mar 2023

Have you guys worked with Caldwells before? I heard a lot of good reviews about their doors and services. Can any of you share your thoughts about it? Here's the link for the https://caldwells.com/.
Posted 27 Mar 2023

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.    https://www.posterprintcenter.com/floor-graphics.html
Posted 28 Mar 2023

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home.Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. bam utbildning
Posted 14 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic