Smoking

240 views 7 replies
Reply to Topic
Emilia01

Total Posts: 0

How long have you been smoking? What kind of cigarettes do you prefer? Do you think regular cigarettes are worse than electronic cigarettes? Leave a small comment on your answers. Thank you!
Posted 23 Mar 2023

Maxxx17 says
I've been smoking for about 10 years now. As for the kind of cigarettes I prefer, I usually go for Marlboro Reds or Camels. In terms of whether regular cigarettes are worse than electronic cigarettes, I think it's pretty clear that regular cigarettes are more harmful to your health. However, I do still smoke regular cigarettes because I find them more satisfying. That being said, I do think electronic cigarettes are a good option for people trying to quit smoking or for those who don't want to inhale as many harmful chemicals. Discover the benefits of electronic cigarettes on Smoko's website. Overall, I know smoking is bad for me, but it's a habit I find hard to break.
Posted 23 Mar 2023

Emilia01 says
Thank you for your opinion and your time for my topic.
Posted 24 Mar 2023

mapquest24 says
E-cigarettes are often marketed as a less harmful alternative, but they are not without risks, as they can still contain nicotine and other potentially harmful substances immaculate grid
Posted 11 Sep 2023

WeigelP says
iv been smoking for 2 years and still think taht cigarrets is better than vape
Posted 11 Sep 2023

elizabeth1 says
Ceramic pipes have also found a niche in the realm of aromatherapy and holistic wellness practices. The inert and heat-resistant properties of ceramics make them an ideal choice for diffusing essential oils. Specially designed ceramic pipes? or vaporizers serve as effective tools for dispersing therapeutic fragrances into the air, creating a calming and rejuvenating ambiance. This application extends beyond mere functionality, as the artistic design and craftsmanship of these ceramic devices enhance the overall sensory experience during aromatherapy sessions. 
Posted 25 Dec 2023

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]755[/u][u]Repr[/u][u]Bett[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Andy[/u][u]????[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]John[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]NX10[/u][u]Lewi[/u][u]Gian[/u][u]Meta[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Arni[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]DISC[/u][u]1969[/u][u]C123[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Norm[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Sepi[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]????[/u][u]Laur[/u][u]wwwr[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mati[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]1250[/u][u]Gree[/u][u]Devi[/u][u]Roge[/u][u]Push[/u][u]Opus[/u][u]Neil[/u][u]Supe[/u][u]Klem[/u][u]Abel[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]???-[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]Omar[/u][u]Niki[/u][u]Ervi[/u][u]45?1[/u][u]Eleg[/u][u]size[/u][u]Anan[/u][u]Olov[/u][u]????[/u][u]XVII[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Henr[/u][u]Maur[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]????[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]Rond[/u][u]Gord[/u][u]????[/u][u]Naso[/u][u]????[/u][u]This[/u][u]????[/u][u]Barb[/u]
[u]luna[/u][u]2111[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Tris[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Alfr[/u][u]????[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]XIII[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mark[/u][u]Infi[/u]
[u]Toma[/u][u]Abba[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Grah[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]????[/u][u]Maur[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]????[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]MPEG[/u][u]????[/u][u]Char[/u][u]Teka[/u][u]Beko[/u][u]????[/u][u]John[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]SQui[/u][u]Jard[/u][u]????[/u][u]Half[/u][u]AVTO[/u][u]STAR[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Jazz[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Hell[/u][u]Brad[/u][u]????[/u][u]Sale[/u][u]wwwn[/u][u]Mist[/u][u]Anti[/u][u]Moul[/u][u]Rowe[/u][u]????[/u][u]MonA[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]Robe[/u][u]????[/u][u]Worl[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Blac[/u][u]Beat[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Fore[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Hans[/u][u]Mari[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Wiza[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]GAAP[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Moto[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Arth[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Step[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]MPEG[/u][u]MPEG[/u][u]MPEG[/u][u]Muss[/u][u]Revo[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Dani[/u][u]Towa[/u][u]????[/u][u]Gust[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Albe[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mary[/u]
Posted 02 Mar 2024

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 2 weeks ago

Reply to Topic