The best school for my son

120 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Emilia01

Total Posts: 0

Hi all. We will be moving to the U.S. and have already received all the permits, now we just need to decide which school for my children. What can you recommend? We are specifically interested in Los Angeles. Since I will be living and working there. I do not think there is any problem with the financial aspect. Just need the characteristics and ratings of schools. Thank you all in advance.
Posted 31 Mar 2023

Maxxx17 says
Hello! If you're looking for boarding schools in Los Angeles, I recommend checking out the SMAPSE website's catalog of boarding schools in Los Angeles, California. The website provides a list of top boarding schools in Los Angeles and offers details on each school's programs, location, fees, and reviews from students. You can also use the search feature to filter schools based on your preferences. Boarding schools in Los Angeles offer excellent academic programs, experienced teachers, and top-notch facilities. Here's the link to the website: https://smapse.com/catalog/los-angeles-california/boarding-school/ . I hope this helps!
Posted 31 Mar 2023

Emilia01 says
Thank you for your time. It's my pleasure. I will definitely look into it today.
Posted 31 Mar 2023

Reply to Topic