Camera GoPro

147 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

What good camera would you recommend for shooting action footage? I've read reviews of many devices and they say that GoPro is the best out of all similar devices. What do you think about this camera, and what additional equipment should be used to get quality action shots?
Posted 07 Apr 2023

Garden says
Absolutely, yes! GoPro is definitely a great choice for action shots. I recommend getting the Hero 9 Black as it has improved stabilization and image quality compared to earlier models. It is top notch. For better audio, you can use an external microphone like the Rode VideoMicro. A waterproof housing and a chest mount can also come in handy.
Posted 07 Apr 2023

Janomer says
Ok, let's say, that GoPro is indeed the top choice for action footage. The Hero 8 Black is a great option, too. For smoother shots, you can use a gimbal like the DJI Osmo Action or the Zhiyun Crane M2. A head strap mount and a spare battery are also useful accessories.
Posted 07 Apr 2023

Garden says
Sure, I agree, GoPro is the way to go for superb action shots. The Hero 9 Black is the latest and greatest model. This is my camera and I bought everything parts for it to better from the Go Pro Accessories wholesaler from China. I recommend you too, to enhance your footage, try using ND filters to reduce glare and increase color saturation. A handheld tripod like the Joby GorillaPod and a remote control can also be helpful. Have fun shooting!
Posted 08 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic