CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS

54 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA CONNAUGHT PLACE 
I could not sleep because of the words of my sister-in-law and my sister-in-law was sleeping. That's why my attention went to my sister-in-law! She was sleepy and was wearing a maxi that skimmed till her thighs and her boobs were rising and falling due to deep breathing. Seeing all this, my cock started getting erect, then I started shaking cock.
Only then I saw that my sist
er-in-law's bra was hanging in front. I took it and started fisting. After trying for ten minutes, I hurriedly put all my semen in my sister-in-law's bra and fell asleep peacefully after hanging the bra. 

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS
My Sister-in-law got up early in the morning and took a bath, now her wet hair and fragrant body were smelling different.
My Sister-in-law said to me - brother-in-law, have you got up very late? Looks like you slept late at night! 
I said - no sister-in-law, there is no such thing, I just could not sleep at night.
Then sister-in-law said - you were not able to sleep, you worked hard and spoiled my clothes.
I thought that my sister-in-law has been found out, so I said - that sister-in-law is enough! Sorry!
Did sister-in-law say- Yes, did my clothes come to you on their own? Got stained in them automatically?
I said - Sorry sister-in-law, did you feel bad?
So sister-in-law said - no, no problem, this happens in youth.
I said - Thank you, sister-in-law! Shall I say one thing?
My Sister-in-law said - Say!
Me- You are very beautiful.
Sister-in-law- what? Where am I beautiful from? I don't think so!
Me - You are good from top to bottom! Your cheeks, your hair, your lips, your hands, your feet, and...
Sister-in-law and what...? Speak completely!
Me- Don't feel bad sister-in-law... I already say it.
My sister-in-law is okay.
Me- I saw your thighs and last night liked it very much and did not see anything beyond this, so how can I tell?
Sister-in-law- You look very innocent but you do a lot of bullying!
The whole day passed. That day there was a marriage in someone's house, so there was a need for a cot, so they took it from our place as well, now we only had two cots and one sister-in-law's bed.
Uncle and aunt slept on the cot, sister-in-law said to me - tonight you sleep with me but don't work hard!
I laughed. All fell asleep. My Sister-in-law had the same condition again as last night but not mine! Yesterday I had seen from far away and today from so close! My cock started getting erect again. Then sister-in-law turned around and her hand fell on my cock. One was my cock standing and my sister-in-law's hand along with it! It was fun and scary too.
I remained like this for some time, then I pressed my sister-in-law's hand on my cock! what fun it was
Then holding the sister-in-law's hand started caressing the cock, but there was no action from the sister-in-law's side. 
I raised my sister-in-law's hand and gave it inside my shorts. Now sister-in-law's hand was on my bare cock, I could not resist and took off my shorts and briefs. Now I was shaking my cock by holding my sister-in-law's hand.
Then sister-in-law's maxi rose to the thighs.

Posted 12 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic