CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 6,000 SHORT TIME PRICE

81 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 

Well… I had a long talk with my sister-in-law that day and I liked her behavior a lot. I started joking with him for a day.
Then on the day of my brother's sister's wedding, I stayed at his house from morning till the whole night.
During that time there was a lot of laughing and joking with the sister-in-law.
The entire wedding ceremony was taking place at night. All the people of the house were sitting on chairs and watching the marriage.

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 

I was also sitting there watching and using my mobile.
Then my sister-in-law came to me and snatched my mobile and started checking my mobile.
I started trying to take my mobile from him, but my sister-in-law did not let me take it.
After a few moments, my sister-in-law came next to me and said softly in my ear – BF hai kya mobile mein!
I was stunned after listening to him and kept my head down and said - I do not keep all this.
She went away giving me my mobile saying 'Huh... take your rotten mobile.'
A new experience with Sakshi
Hello friends, I am Sonia again with a new experience.
First of all, I want to thank my readers for appreciating my story.
So here's the mention ahead of him!
Sakshi often started spending nights at my house. Every night of ours would be hot and full of laughter, after the light was extinguished we both would have no clothes on our bodies, and our lips would quench each other's thirst throughout the night. One night the sex reached its limit when we had sex in a new way.
Sakshi had made my lips red by sucking, after taking off all my clothes, she herself was also lying with me without clothes.

Posted 15 Apr 2023

Reply to Topic