Natural microdosing

221 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Evgeniy_O

Total Posts: 0

Hey, have you ever heard of natural microdosing with Amanita muscaria? I've been reading about it and wondering if it's really safe and effective for improving focus and creativity. What do you think?
Posted 08 May 2023

Garden says
Yes, I've actually tried it myself and found it to be a really interesting experience. But of course, it's important to approach it with caution and do your research first. And if you want to buy amanita muscaria , make sure to order it from a reputable source and start with a very low dose to gauge your individual response. One resource I'd recommend checking out is Om.shroom, an online platform that offers guidance and information on natural microdosing. They have a lot of helpful tips on dosage, preparation, and safety precautions.
Posted 08 May 2023

finn928 says
Trees are an essential part of our environment, providing numerous benefits such as oxygen production, shade, and beautification. However, as a property owner, it is tree removal a capital improvement crucial to understand that trees also require proper care and maintenance. 
Posted 20 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic