CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS INCALL _ OUTCALL

119 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS

Once my uncle had to go out for some work for a month and he left his maternal uncle at his grandmother's place. My aunt is very beautiful and very sexy. His eyes are just like the eyes of a deer. Whomever he sees even once, he immediately falls in front of him. What to say about her figure too… Very tremendous… Her boobs were of 34 and were very tight and her nipples were visible from the blouse. Her waist was 28, she was fair and her ass was 38.

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 

Baap Re… Whenever by mistake I used to see her in a petticoat and blouse, my cock used to stand up and salute her.

Well, now we come to the story. I had neither any intention nor did I have the courage to fuck my aunt. Understand this, don't know how it happened that night. My aunt and I slept in the same room. It was very cold and the heater was on at the head of the bed. Suddenly in the middle of the night, my foot touched Mami's leg Mami did not remove her leg and I also moved a little near her. I accidentally put my hand on her,

on her waist. What a smooth waist she had and I unknowingly started rubbing my hand on her waist.

Posted 11 May 2023

Reply to Topic