Muscle soreness

122 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
Garden

Total Posts: 0

Hey, I'm an athlete and I've been dealing with a lot of muscle soreness and tightness lately. I've heard that massage therapy can help, but I'm not sure which techniques would be most effective. Can anyone recommend a good massage therapist in Nyon who specializes in treating athletes?
Posted 15 May 2023

Evgeniy_O says
I can tell you that there are various techniques that can be highly effective in treating muscular athletes and you can get them at Elena Muravyova's studio in Nyon https://elena-therapy.ch/ . Deep tissue massage is a popular one, which involves applying firm pressure to the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to release chronic tension. Another technique that can work well for athletes is myofascial release, which targets the fascia, the thin layer of tissue that covers and connects muscles. Trigger point therapy is another technique that involves applying pressure to specific areas of muscle knots or trigger points to relieve pain and tension. I also offer sports massage, which is designed to enhance athletic performance and speed up recovery time.
Posted 15 May 2023

Reply to Topic