CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS IN FIVE STAR HOTELS

59 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA
She was wearing a saree, I started kissing and pressing on her boobs from the top of the blouse. She was feeling very good, she started pressing my chest by holding my head. Now I started coming down slowly, but my sister-in-law suddenly changed her side and sister-in-law climbed on top of me and started kissing me.
We both were licking each other's tongues. Then sister-in-law unbuttoned my shirt and started rubbing her hands on my chest, sister-in-law was slowly going towards my feet… Now sister-in-law unbuttoned my pants and did not remove my pant completely, only lowered it to the knees, My cock was completely erect, and my sister-in-law started pressing my standing cock hard from the top of my tights, then sister-in-law slowly took my cock out of the underwear. She was overjoyed to see my cock as if she had seen a cock after a long time.
My Sister-in-law took my cock in her hand and filled her fist and started moving back and forth, she was caressing my cock with great love, I was feeling very good, I was visiting heaven, because for the first time, a woman had touched my cock. Ahhh ahhh sounds were coming out of my mouth. Then I said to my sister-in-law - I want to lick your pussy. My Sister-in-law raised her legs and turned them towards my face, sister-in-law was wearing a saree. Now sister-in-law's face was towards my cock and my legs towards my mouth, I put my hand on my sister-in-law's thighs and then kissed and licked there, and she started sobbing. I lifted her saree up and started running my hand on her pussy, she was moaning sweetly. I started kissing her pussy without taking off her panty, then I slowly removed her panty. Friends, I removed only one cloth from her body, only panty, and started kissing her pussy which had little hair on it. She went completely mad and pressed my head between her thighs, I was sucking her pussy by inserting my tongue.

OUR WEBSITE 

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 

I went crazy with the smell of her pussy and was sucking and kissing her desperately.
For a long time, I kept making love to her pussy, she clutched me between her thighs, and my head was not even moving, on the other side sister-in-law was pressing my cock very mercilessly, I could not tolerate it.
I said to my sister-in-law, take my cock in your mouth and suck it! But sister-in-law refused and I also did not force much, I was licking sister-in-law's ass with great pleasure and was fucking with my tongue, now sister-in-law started ejaculating and sister-in-law left her work juice, from sister-in-law's mouth The sounds of ah ohh aaahh aaahh started coming out and pressed my head hard and started falling loudly. I licked my sister-in-law's pussy and drank all the juice of my sister-in-law. My Sister-in-law was still caressing my cock, I was feeling like heaven. My sister-in-law was thrusting my cock back and forth and then semen started coming out of my cock, the edge of semen fell directly on my sister-in-law's mouth and big boobs, and my sister-in-law's mouth got completely wet. Then sister-in-law sat on me, started kissing me on my lips, and wrapped me in her arms, I also started rubbing my hands on Reshma Bhabhi's back..
My sister-in-law was rubbing my cock with her ass, which made my cock erect, my cock was touching my sister-in-law's ass, then sister-in-law took my cock in her hand and put it on her pussy hole and my cock But sat down, my whole cock entered in sister-in-law's pussy in one stroke, due to which I started feeling pain and sister-in-law was also feeling pain.

Posted 16 May 2023

Reply to Topic