I'm trying to find a way to increase privacy and conservation.

163 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Nekita

Total Posts: 51

Hi all!!! I'm trying to find a way to increase privacy and conservation. I want to get a one-way visibility effect. It's like in movies in police rooms. I looked at a local store, there are window films for privacy day and night. But I'm not comfortable with that. Thanks for the actual experience.
Posted 10 Jun 2023

Nandroid says
Hi. That's a very good point. The movie police use privacy glass with a one-way effect. as I understand it, it's an off-the-shelf solution. But this effect can be obtained if you use a special one way privacy film https://www.window-film-shop.com/window-film/privacy-window-fi/one-way-privacy-win-film. There is a detailed description of how the one-way privacy effect is formed and which films can be chosen. As I understand it, there are several color options - bronze and silver. You have to see for yourself and choose
Posted 12 Jun 2023

lev says
Thanks to the author for the question. I have a similar problem and I was also interested in privacy and one-way effect in the police rooms.I have windows on the first floor and I want to choose one-way privacy film for the windows. Thanks for the information and advice.
Posted 13 Jun 2023

Reply to Topic