Trip to Venice

204 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Rudi321

Total Posts: 0

My wife and I are planning a trip to Venice, what do you think is worth seeing and why? Where to stay?
Posted 15 Jun 2023

Kris44 says
I believe that Venice is a city that everyone who likes interesting places must visit. That is why I would definitely recommend a website where you can find Venice Travel Guide , where you will find out what is worth seeing in Venice, where to eat, what events to choose and much more.
Posted 15 Jun 2023

Lasatin says
With Freedive USA's special surfer-focused freediving lessons, explore the ocean's depths. Take part in an exclusive training program that will improve your confidence and breath-holding skills underwater. With a great combination of their enthusiasm for surfing and freediving, our professional instructors can help you reach new performance levels. Our freediving classes offer invaluable skills and insights that enable you to establish a deeper connection with the water, regardless of your level of experience. Explore endless opportunities with the surf-specific courses offered by https://freedivenusa.com/freediving-courses/freediving-for-surfers/!
Posted 30 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic