First Pakistani film festival in India

1484 views 27 replies
Reply to Topic
yoyo

Total Posts: 986

First Pakistani film festival in India
By Taran Adarsh, May 20, 2006 - 02:39 IST

The Government of India has invited the Lahore-based Pakistan Film Producers’ Association [P.F.P.A.] to India on June 25. Confirming the development, P.F.P.A. Vice-President Jamshed Zafar said, “We are all enthusiastic about visiting India and holding the screenings. It will be a pleasure to catch up with Indian culture and film folks in Mumbai and Delhi.”

The Association has finalized five of Lollywood’s films to be screened at the Fest. These are Sayed Noor’s DAKU RANI and MAJAAJAN, Javed Sheikh’s YEH DIL AAPKA HUA, Sajjad Rashid’s SALAAKHEN and Reema Khan’s KOI TUJHSA KAHAN.
Posted 20 May 2006

sounds gud.
Posted 21 May 2006

paki lion says
my god, why daku rani? i really feel ashamed about this film..i hope indians are not gonna watch this film...
Posted 21 May 2006

tue agree wid paki lion.
Posted 22 May 2006

dilbara says
dude ...its a joke....i dont think anyone would watch it cause pakistani films are a subject of ridicule . if some do watch it out of curiousity then they wont watch em ever again. thats how the state of affairs is. india is a world class movie industry . why would the indians watch a pakistani movie. ..only curiousity factor. should be called pakistani joke festival. they also have a czech and iranian film fests followoing this ..
Posted 23 May 2006

yoyo says
daku rani might offer something new to india as badmash culture is new to them and not tried in bollywood, you never know might be blockbuster

but im sure salakhein and majajan can suprise the critics.
Posted 23 May 2006

MR NICE says
I agree with Paki Lion and Charizmatic on choosing Daku Rani. Daku Rani had been inspired from Shekker Kapoor's "Bandit Queen" and production and technically the film is not that great. On the other hand the direction of Syed Noor and the performance of Saima are first class.

I would have rather have chosen Laaj or Kyoun Tum Say Itna Pyar Hai.

One film that I wished that was shown at this film was "Khuda Kay Liye". This was one film that would have totally surprised the Indians. Unfortunately the film is not complete but I still feel that a 10 to 20 minute showreel of the film can be taken and shown.

Majajan and salakhain are good choices as yoyo has said.
Posted 24 May 2006

kool says
Posted 24 May 2006

dilbara said:

dude ...its a joke....i dont think anyone would watch it cause pakistani films are a subject of ridicule . if some do watch it out of curiousity then they wont watch em ever again. thats how the state of affairs is. india is a world class movie industry . why would the indians watch a pakistani movie. ..only curiousity factor. should be called pakistani joke festival. they also have a czech and iranian film fests followoing this ..

its not like that pakistani movies r not that bad but yea we lack exposure but beleive it or not most of our movies(talking abt the quality movies) r all original stories but since there is not much exposure thats why people around the world dont know abt them much and in ur country movies like dhoom,zeher, and other typical maslaha movies which r scene to scene copy of hollywood movies get apreciated cuz u guyz have exposure world wide.
Posted 24 May 2006

dilbara says
we have exposure world wide and also the technology and craft is world class in india . the movies look like a professional product. where does the difference ...and this is true for any country where film making is huge and there are only three countries like that...usa, india and china. the people , the film watching audience decides where the industry is going. we have a culture of movies where everyone from a infant toddler to a 100 year old man would go to a theatre and watch movies. the theatres are world class multiplexes and familes and women throng em. millions go to cinemas on a daily basis. its entrenched in the indian society. pakistanis movies look worse than home videos. how would people of other countries know them when your own people dont watch it. they are pathetic low budget trash. the cameras are from stoneage....and there is no concept of art direction or cinematography or other technological aspects like sound and other stuff. the acting osover the top and there is no one who even looks like a star . sorry dude but the films look like they are made by a paanwala who just won a lottery. the only good pakistani movie was khamosh paani and that also was directed by a pakistani who is settled in new delhi and is acquiring an indian citizenship. cinema is just not about making movies but a whole culture. the reason why indian cinema has reached far corneers of the world is because of a billion plus patrons at home who watch movies religiously in theatres. in pakistan there are other issues like culture and restrictive society , where censor plays a part and families dont out. so there are no comparisons. also one could extend this thought and say that the difference in cinema is the difference in socieites and countries that pakistan and india are.
Posted 24 May 2006

dilbara said:

we have exposure world wide and also the technology and craft is world class in india . the movies look like a professional product. where does the difference ...and this is true for any country where film making is huge and there are only three countries like that...usa, india and china.

are you kidding or what? howocme you have worldwide exposure? most of the foreigners don't even know who the heck shaurkh or amitabh is? even if you mention bollywood, they burst into a laughter 'oh ya those funny films people with people going crazy danicng'. tha's it. bollywood is the joke of the season.

the people , the film watching audience decides where the industry is going. we have a culture of movies where everyone from a infant toddler to a 100 year old man would go to a theatre and watch movies. the theatres are world class multiplexes and familes and women throng em. millions go to cinemas on a daily basis. its entrenched in the indian society.

that also shows people don't have anywhere else to go to.
so the only option they've is to go watch films. it does not at all mean they are well made films. in fact, your indian audience has a bad tatse. if shahrukh is concerned a heart throb in your country imagine the dearth of beauty ? from perosnal observation, most of the indians go to theatre just to promote their films.

pakistanis movies look worse than home videos. how would people of other countries know them when your own people dont watch it. they are pathetic low budget trash. the cameras are from stoneage....and there is no concept of art direction or cinematography or other technological aspects like sound and other stuff. the acting osover the top and there is no one who even looks like a star . sorry dude but the films look like they are made by a paanwala who just won a lottery.

f someone from Iran, france said it I wouldn't mind, because they have talented people back home in their film industry but you are not in a position to say that. apart from a few names your industry is replete with non actors and copycats . you don't even have ten films produced in the recent ten years films which are original.
whereas acting is concerned, there's no actor like shan in your entire industry.

the only good pakistani movie was khamosh paani and that also was directed by a pakistani who is settled in new delhi and is acquiring an indian citizenship.

you know what indians need to get there facts right. where as india promotes khamosh pani( for 'obvious reasons'), as good film blah blah pakistan has never even promoted it.
we have so much talent in our country we are not dependent on just one name to feel secure about ourselves. secondly, we've seen the golden age of our cinema which has given bollywood enough films to churn out copies of. we have got talented people in our film industry the only thing which was lacking was money but now people have started investing again . what bothers me is although bolylwood has got money but whats the use when there's no brain to use it????? no wonder your films have never won any pretigious international award.

cinema is just not about making movies but a whole culture. the reason why indian cinema has reached far corneers of the world is because of a billion plus patrons at home who watch movies religiously in theatres. in pakistan there are other issues like culture and restrictive society , where censor plays a part and families dont out. so there are no comparisons. also one could extend this thought and say that the difference in cinema is the difference in socieites and countries that pakistan and india are.

Pakistan is a restrictive country??? are you serious?
I think the amount of narrow-mindedness and communalism one can see in India can't find anywhere else in the world. your communities don't even like to mingle with each other. no pakistani artist can gain respect in india unless he indianizes himself or pretends to be indianized.

Posted 25 May 2006

golimaro2 says
i agreed with ur last point fully sorry to say but ihavnt seen more prejudiced n narrowminded ppl more than indians.they r the sharp contrasts against their so called liberalism. the example is here.mr or miss whatever dilbara start attacking pakistani society while there is no need to do that.this forum is all about showbiz but whenever an indian enters here start abusing n show their culture look i give u an advise on 24th may ye dil ap ka hua will b shown in india.u watch this film than u can discuss its quality n all stuff.thats what this forum all about kapeesh    
Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara says
first i would like u to read what ur own zeba bakhtiar has to say then i ll post my views.
Zeba Bakhtiar - A Constant Struggle
By Sana Amjad

From a cherubic face in "Anarkali" to "The Best Newcomer Female" at the famous FilmFare Awards. From one broken marriage to another. From the director of a Nigar Award nominee for Best Film (Babu) to a normal human being who hates to school in this unbearable heat. Zeba Bakhtiar is a multi faceted personality. Coming from a politically know family, with passion running in her blood. It is no wonder that Zeba is a name to be reckoned with in the world of showbiz. She is one of the few members of this elite world of glamour who realize the power of the media and are constantly struggling to make a difference through it. Let's heat what the charming lady has to say about some of the issues that confront each of us on a daily basis:

Zeba, let's start with what projects you are involved in at present?
That's difficult to answer because I don't like talking about projects that I'm working on, I'd rather talk about them after they are complete. I can only tell you that since the past few weeks I have been developing a script for TV which I'm directing and I'm working on it full time because after a long time I've found a subject which I really want to do. It's basically a love story but it's got certain historical and literary references which make it special and memorable. I guess you can know more about it by September, when the project is almost halfway through. I've finalized my cast and the play will be shot half in Pakistan and half abroad. I'm producing it myself along with other partners.

Do you see yourself as a future director?
Production is what I plan to do but direction is always there as an option if a subject really touches my heart. Since, production is the work of the mind but direction is something which involves the mind and the heart so you should really love the subject you are tackling to be able to do justice to it. If I'm not emotionally involved in a story I would rather just provide the best possible facilities for its making but not make it myself.

What about acting?
I don't think I will act any longer simply because there's no challenge in it for me. It's boring. I've been acting for almost 16yrs now and it's very tragic that each time I've been cast in the same role with a few exceptions. Now that I look back there are very few projects that I really enjoyed. For example the work I did with Najam. He knew the other side of me, so the role catered to my talents. There was one drama that was an adaptation of "May Fair Lady" and another one, which was "Pehli si Mohabbat" where I played a very obnoxious lady. Both these roles were very different from the roles I'm usually offered so I had a great time performing them.

How come there are so many people who are ambitious about becoming actors if the same roles are being chalked out by the writer today?
Zeba: There's a certain glamour attached to it. Very few come in for the sake of acting, for the sake of wanting to do something in the field of creative arts. Perhaps a meager five percent! The rest are just here for the glamour.

And the money?
I don't know how much of it is actually there you see glamour is a big attraction. They want to be famous. If you go 30 or 40 years back when people like Talat Hussein, Uzma Gillani, Khalida Riasat, Shoaib Hashmi and Salima Hashmi came in, those were people who just wanted to act with a passion. They were spiritually involved in their work. Their work had a certain quality. Now the work doesn't have a soul! Now the work is very pretty: all the girls and even guys have perfect Depilex makeup on and most of them look plastic and larger than life all the time. This is why the normal person can not identify with them and even people who are making it are making it because for them its fast money. They produce trash, pick up the money and produce more trash! It's just like the difference between and food made with heart, by a mother at home and the burger you get at a fast food restaurant.

But fame itself is not something easy to handle? It has its own cost attached to it…?
People hardly realize that. They realize the price only once they have to pay it! Especially younger people don't consider these points. They want to be known. The way the showbiz is idealized, children grow up thinking that it's the ideal life which is obviously not true.

For example in your case, how does Azaan feel about the way people treat him? Even people on a daily basis would always meet him with a prejudice either for or against him because he is your son.
It annoys me more than it annoys him. He's pretty young right now and does not realize it, but when I get to know things like half the boys play cricket with him because he's my son, it really saddens me. I know that my real friends are people who've been with me since grade one or since the first day of college and I look at him and pray that may he find the same kind of true friends. Because those are the people who know the real me. In showbiz there are hardly two or three people who know my real self. Otherwise, I don't socialize because I'm a very low profile person and don't like to hang around with people just to be in the "in" crowd.

What reacting do you get when you go out?
Sometimes when I meet fans I get to hear things which really touch me. Only recently, I met a lady who actually confided what when she saw "Anarkali" she was going through terrible marital problems and my acting inspired her to write and that really helped her. I've been through similar things myself because a lot of roles that I've done are about things which I've recently been through or situations which I'm about to face in life so it's been a learning experience more than everything else. And what I've learnt from all of it has helped me give strength to people around me when they start failing apart because my personal life has been so turbulent. Actually I've been raised in a very different environment. None of my family members liked what I did, none of them approved of it. They put up with it because I was a much pampered, youngest baby of the family. But no one took it seriously. For me, when I used to come back from work, their attitude was more like 'ok, so now that you are done with your stupidity of the day, lets come back to earth and move on with normal life". My mother was the more tolerant and loving one throughout and my father supported me because he understood that I needed something concrete to keep me busy and to keep my mind away from everything that I'd been through... he knew it would give me some consolation and happiness. It must've been very difficult for him because being a political figure and petty-minded. Each step I think of now I've seen it all and then another eye-opening incident happens and I'm totally taken aback. Had I known all of this before I would have never entered showbiz. It's a world which looks beautiful the more you stand away from it, the closer you come you start seeing the ugliness of it all. I always tell him if u ever idealize a star, don't ever meet them because all your ideals are going to be shattered!

If everyone's problems in the industry are the same then how come the industry itself is not united? Why are there so many factions always facing each other with daggers drawn?
You tell me, what industry or department is not divided in our society? Our whole nation is divided unfortunately. The provinces are divided according to races, our religion is divided, and our government is divided. Similarly showbiz is just another job, another industry. There's nothing different about it except the fact that it has longer hours and some absurd demands which people really don't understand. A person going to office can not ever imagine going to work one morning and being asked to climb up a tree or to stand half immersed in water to shoot a scene. You're asked to hit a person you've never seen in a life before or worse still say romantic dialogues to a man whose face you can not stand! So it's an absurd job! Unfortunately, our nation is heading towards a point where every household is divided.

But what prevents the showbiz from becoming something that people look up to?
Zeba: Because the main creators of it do not let it prosper in a positive direction. In our society, first there was PTV than the satellite channels came along and now if you look at the larger picture, the countries that are dominating the media are the United States and India and they have progressed only because they have not been controlled by their governments. There's a certain attitude and mindset behind their work. They have freedom of speech. their socieites are free and their progress as nations is seen in their media. I've tried to talk to the higher-ups about this issue because sadly enough they don't realize the strength of the media. And it is high time that they realize the potential of this medium since it plays such a huge role in people's life. It's the strongest psychological tool that anyone could have. Its social, its moral, its religious… it affects our lives on a hundred different levels. The right message is not being conveyed because the people who are making it don't' have a target. They don't have a thought behind what they want to say to the audience. The writers don't consider themselves as morally responsible for what stories they chalk out. They don't realize that they are in a position which can really help them create a difference in the society.

If you find younger people who are willing to train with you? Younger people with a fresh mind and the eagerness to learn?
The problem is that every person who has been on the sets twice starts thinking he is an asst, director and every asst director who's worked on one project, wants to move onto the post of a director. They look for a financer who has got lots of black money somewhere and who wants an entry into the glamour world. So no one wants to learn! They all want to take the short cut. What they don't realize is that this kind of fame goes as fast as it comes because it is based on whimsical projects and not on a substantial contribution towards the national media.
As a senior you don't want to put anyone down. You want them to grow and learn because at the end of the day it's your country and your work that improves. Even if you want to help the younger people by giving those tips on how to improvise, they take it as a personal offense! And it's so unfortunate since the regard and mutual respect that should be there is not there any more. You won't believe it but now when I go to sets I'm actually afraid of interacting with new people because you don't what they are going to turn around and say. They upbringing is missing. The whole social setup is deteriorating very rapidly.

How can you not become part of problem and create a solution?
You know my niece is interning at an Ad agency and I thought that when young people work it should be a team effort but I was pretty sad to learn that no one hesitates to steal another idea just to get the credit for it. Why can't you do it together? There is hardly anything that you can do alone... you always need other people who are better at the job so that you come up with a more finished and product. In such a case, everyone can share the credit and be proud of their production.

Do you talk to your son about his daily problems?
Yeah, we talk about everything. When he's done with his homework, he hands around with me at the sets at times, even though he's not really inclined towards this profession. Last year he wanted to be a lawyer and now he wants to be a bone surgeon. Maybe it's a combination of the fact that his Mamu is a surgeon and he loves to watch WWF. I really don't believe in imposing anything on him. As long as he loves his career and is able to make a respectful living for himself, I'll be proud of him.

So are you totally out of movies?
I can consider going into movies but to do something much more alternate, like direction perhaps. The writer that I'm working with right now is very talented. I'd much rather direct a script of his because to some extent we think along the same wavelength. It's like I'd be reading the draft of the script and I'd think this should happen in the next scene and that's already how he's written it. So I'm very happy with the work he's done for me right now. After this there are quite a few subjects we've discussed which include tele-films and ideas for an art film.

So what are your views about Indian being shown in our cinemas?
It's all going to end up in one big mess. How do you think that the fundamentalists are going to react? What about all the people going to cinemas risking bomb blast factors? Since you know that each time an Indian performer is in town either there are bomb threats or actual blasts. even otherwise the security situation in here is unnerving. I guess its time for a reality check. Certain sections of our society are not going to accept it. Period.The thing is that we completely idolize the Indians and their film industry and we're always trying to compete with them. Whereas, we don't realize that we're completely different from them on the one basic point that is religion. We're not religiously musicians or dancers. For them dance is a form of worship and in pakistan only place where dance is taught is for the purpose of mujras. So the creativity being churned out by such differing mentalities can not be compared. When people say that Pakistani actresses sadly enough our talent is going to waste. Most of our producers make films to fulfill their own lurid fantasies not realizing the impact it has on the public.
Why can't you look at Iran or Egypt or Turkey for that matter, who make world class movies pertaining to their own cultures? Its like India is doing what India does best, so why can't we create our own niche by doing what we are best at? We don't want to work on our folk culture, our qawwals, and our own rich heritage!

What about politics?
I've been offered but, I'm totally not interested since it's only a bad version of the showbiz. It's the same acting and lying without any makeup and in terrible clothes!

But Zeba if everyone sits back thinking that nothing can be done, who is going to step ahead and shoulder the responsibility shouldn't the people from showbiz take advantage of their popularity?
The thing is that there are too many factors operating. If I thought I could make even a small difference I would be only too happy to be in it. But I know that the amount of energy would put into showbiz to make a very small but significant difference is far more worthwhile than just screaming my lungs out in the national assembly and not getting anything done! There are too many other interests that these people have. I wanted to do a project on drugs, another on Afghanistan, but it all gets censored by the authorities. Any controversial subject that I research about goes to waste since very soon you realize huge planned scheme and you start finding out who's actually behind it all. It's not even about censorship it's about whether we want to face harassments.

What about your project concerning primary education in Balochistan?
I did do lot of research and then I went ahead and asked the US for aid. An amount of $60 million came in which was distributed among the local N.G.O.'S for the purpose. However, so far they haven't set up a single primary education institution in the area and it remains a bit question. What are they doing with the money? "Resource Development"? And what exactly is that: a nice term for eating up the money!

Don't you sometimes think about the time when Azaan will grow up and confront you about his dad? Doesn't the very thought of it make you feel insecure?
No, frankly enough I don't feel insecure at all. Adnan and his family have stooped to such levels that I know my son will never falter in his judgment. I've never stopped Azaan from meeting his father. The five years that Azaan has been with me, I myself have put him on the phone with his father whenever he feels like talking to Adnan. On the other hand, Adnan has never called him on his birthday or on other occasions like Eid. The last time he called was two weeks back because there was a case hearing and the time before that was a year and a half ago! I've told him that he can come and meet him whenever he wants but the truth is that Azaan is not one of his priorities! And that's very obvious because he hasn't ever done anything for him, never provided for him or sent him birthday presents! I know he well try to capitalize Azaan at some point or another but I also believe that Azaan, being an individual has the complete right to choose what is best for him. I think all mothers love their children unconditionally and thus I don't expect anything in return from Azzan. He has seen everything take place in front of him. I talk to Azaan as little as I can about this subject because don't believe in poisoning his young mind with such brutalities own experience and then make his own decisions InshaAllah. It's another think that Adnan goes on stage and cries about the fact that his son is being kept away from him. That's just a way of gaining public sympathy and I have nothing to say about it except the fact that at the end of the day, he has his own conscience to face!

Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara says
ok now khansahib ...u r prolly bitter at pakistan being called a failed state or the fact that india is far ahaed in every sphere be it political, economics, media, arts and entertainemt, education....tourism.not to mention size..u name it. now i m sure your militant mentality of comparing with india and making a fool of urself. we arent in the same league. now if u wanna debate on that then i ll rip ur theories to tatters by quoting international sources. as far as media is concerned ..indian media is doin great . after hollywood it is the only industry whose products are seen much beyond its own borders. pakland , nepal, sri lanka, bangladesh, middle east , africa, and of course limited audience in america and europe. the days of indian song and dance routines being ridiculed are over . its a multibillion dollar industry and its the money that speaks. that s the reason that every international media house has corporates in india cause they know how much money is involved . amitabh and shahrukh are prolly the most well known stars by sheer eye balls that recognize these guys. our stars get a rousing reception where ever they go. to the extent that they can come to your country and insult you on ur soil. dude . pakistani cinema is in tatters just like pakistan itself. is there any concept of cinema in ur country. where are the multiplexes, where are the families that go and see it . where is the money. where is the film cities. where is the equipment and where is the professionalism. if indian media wasnt dominating there was no reason for ur dictator to ban it. if it wasnt that attractive there was no reason for ur people , cinema owners and cable guys to go on strikes demanding it. look i know it sucks for you but being in denial wont do sh*t. as far as mixing with pakistanis is concerned , your artists come to india and then fukin start living there. how much more can we assimilate them . yea of course religion has no place in indian society , only at homes or places of worship, so we dont zealots from pakland living here. but if you are modern and progressive then we welcome you with open arms . this is exactly the whole world is sayin to muslims all over . how are we different. look at adnan sami, loo kat meera, sonya jahan ..granddaughter of a pakistani legend , she even married ahindu and settled down in india. did i mention javed shiekh, shoib akhtar, strings and atif aslam who are virtualy living in india and spend more time than they do in pakland. i mean cmon , are u tryin to fool urself . as far as conservatism is concerned , dude you know what state of affairs is ther ein ur nation. everything is crime in islamic republic of pakistan, what do u guys do in the evenings, where do u go after 6 o clock except eat out. dont talk about .1 % richi riches who live it up. the general population is screwed cause there is nutthin in the name of entertainment. thats why there is no tourism in pakland besides security concerns and it being called a hotbed of terrorism and the 'most dangerous place on earth'. am i wrong. even now ur public transpost is segregated for sexes . ur schools arent even co education . you are one of the most sex straved nation in the world. there is nutthin for entertainment. even ur pakistan channels are filled with indian programs.
anyways ...before making tall claims , back em up with sources . so much for khan sahib and his delusions.
and golimaro..its ms dilbara ..proud muslim and proud indian. peace.
Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara said:

ok now khansahib ...u r prolly bitter at pakistan being called a failed state or the fact that india is far ahaed in every sphere be it political, economics, media, arts and entertainemt, education....tourism.not to mention size..u name it. now i m sure your militant mentality of comparing with india and making a fool of urself. we arent in the same league. now if u wanna debate on that then i ll rip ur theories to tatters by quoting international sources. as far as media is concerned ..indian media is doin great . after hollywood it is the only industry whose products are seen much beyond its own borders. pakland , nepal, sri lanka, bangladesh, middle east , africa, and of course limited audience in america and europe. the days of indian song and dance routines being ridiculed are over . its a multibillion dollar industry and its the money that speaks. that s the reason that every international media house has corporates in india cause they know how much money is involved . amitabh and shahrukh are prolly the most well known stars by sheer eye balls that recognize these guys. our stars get a rousing reception where ever they go. to the extent that they can come to your country and insult you on ur soil. dude . pakistani cinema is in tatters just like pakistan itself. is there any concept of cinema in ur country. where are the multiplexes, where are the families that go and see it . where is the money. where is the film cities. where is the equipment and where is the professionalism. if indian media wasnt dominating there was no reason for ur dictator to ban it. if it wasnt that attractive there was no reason for ur people , cinema owners and cable guys to go on strikes demanding it. look i know it sucks for you but being in denial wont do sh*t. as far as mixing with pakistanis is concerned , your artists come to india and then fukin start living there. how much more can we assimilate them . yea of course religion has no place in indian society , only at homes or places of worship, so we dont zealots from pakland living here. but if you are modern and progressive then we welcome you with open arms . this is exactly the whole world is sayin to muslims all over . how are we different. look at adnan sami, loo kat meera, sonya jahan ..granddaughter of a pakistani legend , she even married ahindu and settled down in india. did i mention javed shiekh, shoib akhtar, strings and atif aslam who are virtualy living in india and spend more time than they do in pakland. i mean cmon , are u tryin to fool urself . as far as conservatism is concerned , dude you know what state of affairs is ther ein ur nation. everything is crime in islamic republic of pakistan, what do u guys do in the evenings, where do u go after 6 o clock except eat out. dont talk about .1 % richi riches who live it up. the general population is screwed cause there is nutthin in the name of entertainment. thats why there is no tourism in pakland besides security concerns and it being called a hotbed of terrorism and the 'most dangerous place on earth'. am i wrong. even now ur public transpost is segregated for sexes . ur schools arent even co education . you are one of the most sex straved nation in the world. there is nutthin for entertainment. even ur pakistan channels are filled with indian programs.
anyways ...before making tall claims , back em up with sources . so much for khan sahib and his delusions.
and golimaro..its ms dilbara ..proud muslim and proud indian. peace.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I SET YOU UP!
all your so-called 'power' and 'progress' and false claims of 'superiority' were exposed in Kargil.
Posted 26 May 2006

indian muslims have no standing in the world. for the simple reason, they're minority community.and as you all know, monorities are at the mercy of the majority . whenever there's a voting the majority 's opinion counts.

indian muslims can't even eat beef in most of the states. what a pity! they've to seek the permission of the majority even for the type of food they eat.

Thank God! my fore fathers sacrificed for their next generations so we could live as first class citizens of an independent country !

Posted 26 May 2006

members
discuss only abt festival
don criticise each other or abt ur countries
try to be decent.if any member will misbehave with u report abt it to admin or senior moderators.
Posted 26 May 2006

dilbara says
khansahibji u are being delusional again. anyone can eat beef in india especially muslims. forget muslims i have many hindu friends who eat it or specially come to my place to eat it. of course its not in their religion like we dont eat pork and we have to be respectful of each other . and khansahibji by the way the probability is that the beef that you are eating in pakistan is indian cause now india is the major exporter of livestock for raw meat to pakistan. chek sources. and dont talk about kargil. what happened ..you maligned urself, it was the biggest diplomatic debacle for pakistan, lost ur kashmir cause as terrorism and strengthed india s stand, and you dont even have those posts . dude why do u think nawaaz sharif rushed to usa. look up wikepedia or any other international sources rather than believing what ur dictator tells ya. to mr khansahibji..akal bari ya bhains..? think about it.
Posted 26 May 2006

paki lion says
Question to dilbara, what is ur main reason to come on this site? I mean, indians are free to join us, they are most welcome, but why the hell do they always behave or start competion with us? I mean, why are u guys always starting topic like india is better then Pakistan or pakistan is so strict country and stuff like that? I mean, ITS OUR DAMN COUNTRY, it is not made for indians, so why do u indians bother about our country, our culture, our peoples? Do we cause harm to you guys? U guys are free to do what u feel like in your country, are we Pakistani stopping u or what? If I was in ur place I wouuld be proud of what india is achieving or have achieved till now, like ur bollywood stuff, but pls stop commenting/bashing every time about our country! There are pakistani's who love watching bollywood movies, there is nothing wrong with that and there are pakistani's who dont like bollywood movies due to some patriotic reasons...and u have to respect that! Whats more, your indian media is always portraying our country like conservative country and u believed them but for ur information even Aamir Khan and L.K Advani, when they visited Pakistan, they were surpised that Pakistan has become more liberal/modern country and it is still liberalising not for the sake of Indians but for our own sake! Under Musharaff rulez, Pakistan is going the secular directon! If u dont believe that, thats ur own problem..last what I have to say: Forget the pats, the enemity, lets peace and friendship give a chance!
Posted 26 May 2006

PAKI LION
I sent pm to dilbara and khan shib ji
so plz close this issue
after this nobody will post any thing abt muslims pakistanies or indians.
it is my last warning to all
Posted 26 May 2006

dilbara says
i am not competing ..mr khansahib is ...indians are sure about their identity and gettin very successful. there is no competition with pakistan cause of size / population issues which puts us in a different league of competition.and i was just reacting to what he said.and when this stuff happens then truth be proved and hard. that s the state of affairs. i m glad pakistan is gettin liberal and you should thank the infiltration of indian culture for it. however even how liberal one becomes in a muslim country it is still incomparable to a secular country and pakistan would never be a secular country or even near as liberal as india. khan shaib ji got me involved in this discussion and i got carried away, thats all. i m here to have fun . relax guys its the weekend. party and forget this bullsh*t.
Posted 27 May 2006

sorry queen victoria for starying form the topic. just thought, to show the mirror to an idiot here.
I won't do it again.
lets get back to the main topic.
Posted 28 May 2006

dilbara says
well....thats the problem with you khansahibji...the person who need to see the mirror is you ...forget pakistan , the rest of the world would agree to my statemtnts and as far as yours are concerned even an avergage pakistani would laff at ur ridiculous claims. u r totally in denial ..arent ya ...doesnt change sh*t .
Posted 28 May 2006

dilbara said:

well....thats the problem with you khansahibji...the person who need to see the mirror is you ...forget pakistan , the rest of the world would agree to my statemtnts and as far as yours are concerned even an avergage pakistani would laff at ur ridiculous claims. u r totally in denial ..arent ya ...doesnt change sh*t .

listen pal i m also an indian..but i love pakizz..do u know why??? coz my grandpa is a pakistani..so have some respect 4 pakizz
Posted 28 May 2006

paki lion says
dilbara said:

but why does it disturbs you how are country is? i already told you before, Pakistan is our country not for indians! No matter what the state of our country is, what our culture is, u as an indian has no right to interfere..
Posted 29 May 2006

valandrian says
bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210
bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210
bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210bd41210
bd41210
Posted 17 May 2018

Posted 21 Sep 2018

Posted 30 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic