CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS IN FIVE STAR HOTELS

54 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

LAILACHAMMA

My sister-in-law is very powerful, her youth was full of remorse, her mother was the center of her special attraction, her daughter Sonia was very chubby since childhood, then my relationship was settled in that house, then her daughter The age was close to ten years, after marriage everyone started inviting us for food. My manhood speaks volumes, I am proud to be a man, and my penis is very powerful. I also noted that my elder sister-in-law is somewhat active, not much, maybe her husband's cock was no longer strong, her husband used to work in a private company, and his salary was good. The children grew up, and my sister-in-law got a job in a school and got her son admitted to the same school. My sister-in-law's daughter Sonia used to get along very well with her aunt, who used to come to stay sometimes. I didn't have any such idea then, I was young, and my brother-in-law mostly stayed out of the house, his job was such that I had to stay. Even now there used to be a fight between them, the reason was the same doubt, he used to say - you leave the job, just take care of the children! My intention was dishonest to my sister-in-law, and my heart started yearning to fuck her, my sister-in-law also knew that I would die for her. After marriage, my wife started doing B.Ed from Jammu, sometimes she used to leave, sometimes she used to come. One day I was alone at home, that day my family members had also gone to the village, we have a big job farming, Dad and Mom used to stay with us sometimes in the city, sometimes in the village. I have my own business.
It was 8:30 in the night, I was sitting at home setting a peg of liquor and watching TV simultaneously, I was alone, first I thought I would call my lover, but that day everyone was busy, and someone Couldn't come at night.
Then the doorbell rang, I opened the door, my eyes were intoxicated, and my sister-in-law was standing in front of me,
Pinki! You? Have you come alone at this time? Yes! I am alone! So late at night? Is everything alright? Yes! Saying that she went inside. I closed the main door and followed him inside. She was silent.
Pinky, what happened? Has there been a fight? Meanwhile, his mobile rang, and he disconnected it. Then my mother-in-law's phone rang.
My sister-in-law Pinky said to me - Don't tell about me!
My mother-in-law said - Pinky had a fight with her son-in-law. Don't know, left home. Asked me - has she come to your house?
No mom! didn't come here
I switched off the phone and went closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder and said - Pinky, what happened?
Nothing brother-in-law! What is there to be, the bus has come like that, can't it come?
It's not like that! I put my hand on his back from his shoulder and said - why can't you come? You have come alone at this time, haven't you? Therefore!
She stood up and hugged me, when the pressure of her chest fell on my chest, I started going crazy.
Same fight! Same childish things!
I had also drunk, taking my arms behind them and tightening on her back, when my hand touched her body over her blouse, she tightened herself more, and she started crying.

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 

I put my lips on his neck - shut up Pinky! I am right!
what happened next??
Read the next part of the story to know this!
Nowadays the lockdown is going on so I have come to my village.
I have a friend Usman who is a doctor and we have domestic relations with him.
His wife Afsana is a hot item, with round plump tits and a protruding ass, I swear she is a statue of sensuality.
I became friends with him and we started talking over chat.
Slowly I started talking sexy to her and she started enjoying it too.
One day we had phone sex at night.

Posted 09 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic