CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS INCALL _ OUTCALL

56 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
lailachamma

Total Posts: 34

Suddenly Chinki started cursing. I got up and stood up. When she returned to normal, I moved towards her boobs. I lifted her t-shirt, she was wearing a black bra. Now the problem in front of me was how to remove it.A thought came to my mind, I took the scissors and cut her bra. Now her boobs were completely free, her full boobs like seasonal and the fine nipples were wreaking havoc on them. I slowly caught hold of his bobo and started rubbing it slowly. After pressing for a while, I filled the bobs in my mouth and started licking and sucking them. Chinky's pussy and boobs made me crazy. Now my patience was also giving way. Now I thought of putting the cock in her pussy. I took out the cream and applied it on my cock, then applied some cream on Chinki's pussy. I started looking for the hole in Chinki's pussy with my hand and Chinki woke up screaming.I too hesitated and stood up. Chinki saw me standing naked and then looked at her. Seeing herself naked, she stood up and ran to the bathroom. One, punishment on standing cock, and what will be Chinki's reaction to that, I started getting nervous. After ten minutes Chinki came out of the bathroom and without making eye contact with me she lay down. I also changed my side and started trying to sleep. But the whole night I kept thinking about my sister's fuck that who will be the lucky one who will get a chance to tear my sister's pussy.I and he woke up in the morning, I thought that Chinki should complain about me to mummy, it is better that I apologize to her. Looking down, I said to Rinki - Sorry! I was drunk that night so I forgot about relationships.He said - No problem brother! I will not complain about you. That day it was settled but now my eyes have turned towards Chinki. Whenever she came in front of me, I would remember her pussy and boobs. I am now trying to see when I get a chance to fuck her. Suddenly an opportunity struck me. Papa, Mummy, and Vishal went to meet Nanaji for two days, and Chinki and I were left alone in the house. Before Chinki goes to sleep, I try to sleep or say pretend to sleep. Chinki came from the kitchen and lay down on the other side of the bed. He called me - Brother, have you slept? I did not respond. Suddenly Chinki came to me and while rubbing her hand on my cheek said - won't you complete the unfinished work of that day? I wonder what it is saying!Chinki said- What do you think brother that you will lick your sister's pussy, rub her boobs and she will not even know? She further said - That day I became silent because everyone is in the house and you fucked me loudly and I screamed so that the people of the house do not wake up! Chinki came closer to me and took my cock in her hand and said - I am eager to taste it from that day. What was it then, I stripped her naked in minutes and also became naked myself. We both hugged each other and started kissing. Chinki also supported me equally, she took my cock and started sucking. In between she was also mumbling - tear your sister's pussy! Pour all your semen! And make me the mother of your children! I have been enjoying it for three years.I really like all the stories coming on this. Some such incidents happened in my life which made me feel that I should also write my story on intuition and today my story is in front of you.This is absolutely true story. Where I work, a woman named Basanti used to work there.. She was very beautiful. She used to walk by shaking her ass.. She used to talk by shaking her neck.. Her boobs were also big. I was mad at her... I felt like holding my sister-in-law and fucking her. But she was in love with someone else and used to fuck with him only in the factory. I used to feel like fucking at that time.. but I do not enjoy forcefully fucking. I thought it would have to be tricked into love.  started stringing her on.. first I proposed to her. She refused and said - If I love you then everyone will call me a prostitute. I thought something might happen then I started provoking her about that guy- He doesn't love you. He loves your pussy.. He is defaming you. You leave him. I will give you lots of love. I am single now. I will give you wifely love. I love you not your pussy.. love me. She didn't say 'yes' even after saying so much. just smiled and went away.Then the next day my mood got spoiled then I forcefully took the kiss off her lips. She was happy... Then she said - I will tell after thinking tomorrow.. The next day she said 'yes' saying that she could not sleep the whole night.. kept thinking about me. Then what was Neki and ask... She said - If you don't think about anyone except me, I will give you everything. Then as soon as I said this, I held her in my arms.. pressed her breasts.. and started sucking her lips.

CONNAUGHT PLACE CALL GIRLS 
Posted 13 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic