Should Shaan work in Mahesh Bhatt’s film

2327 views 38 replies
Reply to Topic
MR NICE

Age: 122
Total Posts: 1124
Points: 0

Location:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Pakistani film star Shan is set to act in Indian filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s upcoming movie.

Bhatt is visiting Pakistan next week to meet Shan. “I have a meeting scheduled with Mahesh Bhatt. I will sort out the terms and conditions,” Shan told IANS by phone.

Two Indian films, Mughal-e-Azam and Taj Mahal, are already being screened in Pakistan as part of the emerging cultural ties between the two countries.

Shan said: “It is good to work here and in India. I am a strong supporter of artistes being allowed to move about freely and work together.”

Shan said: “Mahesh Bhatt and myself will discuss the script and the role before finalising the deal.”

Bhatt will also attend a press conference on Pakistan-India relations.

I feel Shaan is selling himself short by working in a Mahesh Bhatt. If he wants to work in Bollywood he should have gone for a big banner film.

Mahesh Bhatt since visiting Pakistan a number of times in recent years has been very impressed by Shaan's acting. Recently he want to see to Majajan and was even more impressed.

Also Shaan should not trust the Indians completely. I would rather not see Shaan working in Bollywood. In this regard I feel Reema has made the right choice because recently she was again approached by a number of Indian film directors but said no. She wanted to concentrate on her second film as director.

I just hope Shaan makes the right choice.
Posted 26 May 2006

I don't want shan to work in bollywood films.If shan does that, I would feel he has sold himself at a cheap price.
they are not trustworthy, based on past record.
Posted 26 May 2006

taify says
hey.. Bhatts is not a small banner? never forget it!

Well... woh buddha kya karega iss main?? i mean i do not wanna watch him!
Posted 26 May 2006

dilbara says
dude he d make more money in one movie than he makes workin in 10 pakistani movies. forget cheap price. however the issues are he d prolly get a small role like the other guy who did the movie. its all business . internationally noone would be interested in this guy when there are other blockbusters with megastars hitting the screens and with almost 20 movies a month the competition is brutal so star salebility is a factor. that s the bottom line.
Posted 26 May 2006

paki lion says
I would like to see Shaan in bollywood movie but at this condition it must not be a small role like Moammar Rana did in Doobara.

As I mentioned above that I would like to see him in bollywood movie is because I am really fed up with Shaan's acting,for years doing the same typical badmaash/gujjar type roles. I hope when he enters bollywood he will abroad his talents wich I believe he does have that!
Posted 26 May 2006

golimaro2 says
i dont want shaan to do bollywood movie specially with mahesh bhatt.he make stupid films based on hollywood stories.shaan is too good for him.weather it is main role he shouldnt work at all
Posted 26 May 2006

Straight says
well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!
Posted 26 May 2006

BadShaH1 says
yar he once said key i wont work in indian movies ever
to ab kiu kaam kerra hey
Posted 26 May 2006

paki lion says
Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



Well to be honest SRK is better actor then Shaan. But I remember when Hrithik Roshan became superstar when he just entered bollywood, SRK said that Shaan is better actor then Hritikh and he is not scared of him (Hrithik).
Posted 26 May 2006

Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



he is good actor...but in pak he is just working in punjabi movies...if shaan acts better than srk...y is he acting in cheap movies like gujjar
Posted 26 May 2006

veer_zaara says
he is great actor
but i wish he doesnt act in bollywood .
Posted 27 May 2006

golimaro2 says
shahrukh khan said:

Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



he is good actor...but in pak he is just working in punjabi movies...if shaan acts better than srk...y is he acting in cheap movies like gujjar
coz he doesnt have anything to do whenevr he gets the chance he proves that he is best actor no doubt better than srk n by the way i dont consider srk an actor at all he is a hero plays stereotype character.if someone is actor in bollywood he is Amir Khan.
Posted 27 May 2006

paki lion says
golimaro2 said:

shahrukh khan said:

Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



he is good actor...but in pak he is just working in punjabi movies...if shaan acts better than srk...y is he acting in cheap movies like gujjar
coz he doesnt have anything to do whenevr he gets the chance he proves that he is best actor no doubt better than srk n by the way i dont consider srk an actor at all he is a hero plays stereotype character.if someone is actor in bollywood he is Amir Khan.


SRK might do plays stereotype character but his characer are always appreciated. Look at shaan, he starred in a lots of typical badmaash/gujjar movies, isn't that stereotype character?
Posted 27 May 2006

dilbara says
Well to be honest SRK is better actor then Shaan. But I remember when Hrithik Roshan became superstar when he just entered bollywood, SRK said that Shaan is better actor then Hritikh and he is not scared of him (Hrithik).

hahaha srk and jackie chan are the biggest asian superstars. u really believe srk would know who this indescript actor is who makes pakistani movies. ROFL. u have any idea what srk's superstardom is or even hrithiks for that matter. its amazing how you guys entertain urself. feels good doesnt it.lol the reality is no pakistani star would gurantee a good initial internationally. who d buy tickets when even pakistani public doesnt spend money and watch their films. you need crowd pullers and there are crores involved. he d prolly be a second lead ..if that...this kuan ka maindak would be engulfed by the ocean thats bollywood and thats the reality. this guy would make one movie and he d be gone , maybe two in non descript roles like the other guy.
Posted 27 May 2006

paki lion said:

golimaro2 said:

shahrukh khan said:

Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



he is good actor...but in pak he is just working in punjabi movies...if shaan acts better than srk...y is he acting in cheap movies like gujjar
coz he doesnt have anything to do whenevr he gets the chance he proves that he is best actor no doubt better than srk n by the way i dont consider srk an actor at all he is a hero plays stereotype character.if someone is actor in bollywood he is Amir Khan.


SRK might do plays stereotype character but his characer are always appreciated. Look at shaan, he starred in a lots of typical badmaash/gujjar movies, isn't that stereotype character?


stereo type...movie name plz
Posted 27 May 2006

well i guess shaan shud act in bollywood since there is no boundries for artists and i guess they shud work every where either in hollywood bollywood or lollywood but the role and the script shud be powerfull and one thing i know for sure that if shaan gets a gud role he will be appreciated in india as well cuz for me its all abt how well u act thats it anf for GOD sake stop comparing srk and shaan cuz srk is a huge star full stop now.
Posted 28 May 2006

How to judge a good actor is how well he applies the method style of acting. how adeplty he changes himself according to different types of roles. from that point of view , shahrukh stands no where. he just keeps on imitating himself and his expressins are mostly over the top. he hasn't showed any variety in his acting style.
shan is much much better than him. he's the only one in the sub continent among the young generation of actors who knows the method acting.though his acting technique is inspired by marlon brando.
Posted 29 May 2006

paki lion says
shahrukh khan said:

paki lion said:

golimaro2 said:

shahrukh khan said:

Straight said:

well...wot i think about shan is he is the best in South Asia when it comes to acting. Not even shahrukh can act like him. Yeah! He shudnt have gone for Mahesh Bhatt movie...But its ok now! at least Indians would come to know that sum real acting talent exists in Pakistan. N I see him acting in Bollywood's biggest banners after doing 1 movie with comparatively small banner...so lets hope for the Best....
Shaan..You Rock Dude!!



he is good actor...but in pak he is just working in punjabi movies...if shaan acts better than srk...y is he acting in cheap movies like gujjar
coz he doesnt have anything to do whenevr he gets the chance he proves that he is best actor no doubt better than srk n by the way i dont consider srk an actor at all he is a hero plays stereotype character.if someone is actor in bollywood he is Amir Khan.


SRK might do plays stereotype character but his characer are always appreciated. Look at shaan, he starred in a lots of typical badmaash/gujjar movies, isn't that stereotype character?


stereo type...movie name plz


gujjar badmaahs, gujjar tax or something like that, atif chaudry, badmaash lahoria...a lots yaar
Posted 29 May 2006

i was asking abt bolly movie name
Posted 29 May 2006

Straight says
khansahibji said:

How to judge a good actor is how well he applies the method style of acting. how adeplty he changes himself according to different types of roles. from that point of view , shahrukh stands no where. he just keeps on imitating himself and his expressins are mostly over the top. he hasn't showed any variety in his acting style.
shan is much much better than him. he's the only one in the sub continent among the young generation of actors who knows the method acting.though his acting technique is inspired by marlon brando.


very true dude!...shaan is also called Robert De Nero of Pakistan
Posted 02 Jun 2006

golimaro2 says
shahrukh khan said:

i was asking abt bolly movie name

u r a true fam of srk so wont accept any objections against him so its no use to give any names of films
Posted 02 Jun 2006

I thing shaan should do a bolly movies cuz i think he is better than indian actor,
Posted 08 Jun 2006

golimaro2 said:

shahrukh khan said:

i was asking abt bolly movie name

u r a true fam of srk so wont accept any objections against him so its no use to give any names of films


Posted 08 Jun 2006

valandrian says
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952bd53952
bd53952
Posted 01 Jun 2018

Posted 21 Sep 2018

Posted 30 Oct 2018

Posted 02 May 2020

vraiel says
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Posted 19 May 2020

Posted 03 Jul 2020

Posted 03 Aug 2020

Posted 04 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic