Cómo transferir Zimbra a Exchange Server

489 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
camilia

Total Posts: 0

Importar Zimbra a Exchange Server es simple. El procedimiento es el siguiente:
• Descargue e instale una herramienta confiable para convertir Zimbra en Exchange Server.
• Abra la aplicación e ingrese el nombre del servidor, el nombre de usuario y la contraseña para su cuenta Zimbra.
• Elija los elementos de datos, como correos electrónicos, contactos, calendarios y tareas, que desea migrar a Exchange Server.
• Proporcione las sutilezas de la cuenta de su servidor Exchange, por ejemplo, la dirección de correo electrónico del administrador y la contraseña.
• Mapee las cosas de información de Zimbra e Exchange Server y verifique la configuración.
• Inicie el proceso de migración y espere a que la herramienta complete la migración.
• Una vez finalizado la migración, inicie sesión en el registro de su servidor de Exchange y verifique suponiendo que toda su información de Zimbra se mueva de manera efectiva.
Más detalles: https://www.kdetools.com/zimbra/exchange/
Posted 26 Jul 2023

Excellent publish, Thanks with regard to discussing This particular understanding. Wonderfully created post, if perhaps just about all writers provided exactly the same degree of content material while you, the web will be a far better location. Make sure you continue the good work! mini sex doll
Posted 27 Jul 2023

Typical trips listed below are the ultimate way to many thanks to your energy, which usually is the reason why Now i'm browsing your website each day, trying to find fresh, intriguing details. Several, thanks a lot! Gewächshaus
Posted 23 Aug 2023

Thank you for your submit and also fantastic suggestions.. also My partner and i furthermore believe work will be the main part of acquiring accomplishment. Youth Fitness Trainers Orlando
Posted 17 Sep 2023

pagoyor983 says
I’m impressed aided by the surpassing not to mention preachy advertising for which you embellish in such bit timing. wowhoki
Posted 10 Oct 2023

pagoyor983 says
Thanks a lot pertaining to putting up a real wonderful content! I ran across your web site ideal for our requires. Its content has amazing along with valuable blogposts. Carry on the excellent operate! rivershop
Posted 25 Oct 2023

pagoyor983 says
Order cannabis online and experience hassle free shopping throughout USA and CA Explore a wide range of CBD and THC edibles, Waxx Barz disposables, and more Weed for sale
Posted 06 Nov 2023

pagoyor983 says
I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article.  You’ve outdone yourself with this material.  This is great content. Next Generation Sequencing Facility In India
Posted 24 Jan 2024

pagoyor983 says
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part   I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. betflik dc
Posted 12 Feb 2024

kokevi says
Appreciate it with the write-up in addition to good points.. possibly When i likewise imagine that working hard is usually an important part of having achievements. montreal sights for your canada tourist visa
Posted 13 Feb 2024

Reply to Topic